just disrespectful

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
I think it was darren sharper, Tony Dungy said that Seattle wasn't going to repeat because of how tough our division is and when Sharper mentioned all the teams but instead of Saying rams he said panthers. Just no respect.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Correct. I don't think Sharper is ummm free if you will. Dude is facing numerous felonies.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
It's all good. By mid season, they will all be eating crow out of their own asses for dissin' the Rams.

GO RAMS!!!!

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
By mid season they will all try and make it look like they were all on board the whole time,and how they told us the Rams were gonna be good.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
If Sharper gets convicted I would say his parole officer hasn't been born yet.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
To think if there was no Rodney "BrokeDick" Harrison there would be no Kurt Warner :censored::censored::sick::cautious::confused:

nanotech

Rookie
To think if there was no Rodney "BrokeDick" Harrison there would be no Kurt Warner :censored::censored::sick::cautious::confused:[/QUOTE]

Rodney Harrison is Kurt Warner's father? Who knew?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
How is anyone qualified to talk about this division if they don't even know what teams are in it?