Just Crazy, This Coach Firing Stat!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
:heh: I am really agree !!!

Living in Italy how did you become a Rams fan.

Also I think the entire board should create a game from your sig line because I love the "However go Rams" part.

Something like this......

I had pizza for lunch yesterday. However go Rams.

Or......

My microwave is broken. However go Rams.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
The coaching carousel phenomenon has been of no greater detriment to any franchise than this one, the worst thing about it is how self generating it is. We fire Martz, certainly not for his record but because he's not liked so we hire an anti Martz jellyfish who makes everyone comfortable for six months,everyone giggles at for another six and after that they treat him with outright contempt, so we fire him and hire a guy who thinks tackling is a moral issue, pass catching is dependent on if you practice marital fidelity , oh and mantras, after all that in the final analysis ,who was hiring them WAS the problem.
Unfortunately for the far too many NFL fans it's the same in varying degree for most franchises, the coaches are the high priced fall guy, in our case at least we didn't pay them well to be the fall guy, Give John Shaw that:lol:

The three year "rule" is a self defeating one size fits all condition a coach who isn't desperate to acquire an NFL HC job turns down, it allows for NO reversal of fortune . If I were a coach regarded as of that level ,I'd refuse a contract shorter than five years ( which makes it a financial disadvantage to fire you after three years).

It's not gonna change anytime soon there are always overconfident/ desperate to be NFLHC.............. coaches ready to accept the condition ,I for one am damned glad we have a guy who demanded a contract from and owner who could well have been willing without the demand to give the time it took with some reversals.
I'm tired of turning back to the "safe" shore when your 2/3 of the way across the stream.

Simba

Rookie
Living in Italy how did you become a Rams fan.

Also I think the entire board should create a game from your sig line because I love the "However go Rams" part.

Something like this......

I had pizza for lunch yesterday. However go Rams.

Or......

My microwave is broken. However go Rams.

:heh: :wink:
I am 43 years old and I started begin a Rams' fan during the Kemp/Brock/Everett era.Sweat and hard moments for us (Rams fans) but wonderful part of my life (youth).Good memories!:sad:
However Go Rams!
[hl]HGR[/hl]! :rofl:
P.S. Thank you Les!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
:heh: :wink:
I am 43 years old and I started begin a Rams' fan during the Kemp/Brock/Everett era.Sweat and hard moments for us (Rams fans) but wonderful part of my life (youth).Good memories!:sad:
However Go Rams!
[hl]HGR[/hl]! :rofl:
P.S. Thank you Les!

Hard movements for sure. That would describe many Rams teams.

HGR!

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
With the cap it's easier to cycle coaches than players. Tho the new coaches bring in their type of players anyway.