Just booked my vacation for TC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Had to keep it short as my part time job has made me an offer I can't turn down. I will only be able to take 5 days off, so I will be in SoCal from Aug 1- 6. Hope to catch at least 2 days of TC.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Had to keep it short as my part time job has made me an offer I can't turn down. I will only be able to take 5 days off, so I will be in SoCal from Aug 1- 6. Hope to catch at least 2 days of TC.

Looking forward to your Reports.... or pics of hot chicks in attendance.

I thank you in advance!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
or pics of hot chicks in attendance.
happy gilmore no GIF

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I thank you in advance!
@VeteranRamFan handles the pics, I'm lucky to not spend half my time looking at the roster sheet @bubbaramfan is kind enough to print out for us. I want to see Stafford and Tutu get a good connection on the deep ball. Tutu should be good for 8 TDs minimum during the season, if Stafford stays healthy and McVay plays Tutu.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I thank you in advance!
Dude I got (well?) say drunk on opening day at Delmar. Had a Iphone(2s)3? & not sure if I was that dumb to spreed the depth? I got up(real) close & asked all(most) of the chicks to smile.The most part they loved it. The Ratio & Quality was OFF the HOOK! —still a little creepy?

If EVER a Chance well worth it!! My advice to myself would
be. Oh well

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That said, Rams training camp is not The Best ratio & what quality there is would make(me) feel like a Top Dog creeper. I did first walk in towards the middle of area to enter. Missed a good photo opp.
Took a couple more that weren’t worth it.Wouldn’t do SO CAL JUSTICE!!! Those Gals by San Diego are HOT- mid summer (fit) Tan,Summer dresses, girls weekend of dress up out.Plus as First Saturday comes in May. Derby Ready with Hats!!

oldnotdead

Legend
Spending vacation time for TC? Wow fanatic! I love the Rams but not sure I'd do that. But since I was my own boss for 33 years there was no vacation. Short weeks maybe but no vacations. LOL

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Think I might get something going? We’ll see,but an idea popped up in my silly head.Then again might not(not) go . Lol
FYI - sort of do my own thing at Training Camp.

It changed so much over the first few years. Now it is more like a well oiled machine the way The Rams do camp. Fun experience.
Use to live close,now it’s more of a drive.Still have a pretty cool system of my own style.
Took my GF 1 time last season(chargers before),and she found her own way if we go back together.Gave me a different perspective though. Saw Kupp get hurt last season. Scary.
Saw Williams the season before that.SJD69 rookie season took Goff down late(red jersey)& thought kick that MFer off the field NOW.He got through it.
—Saw Tru take a cheap shot & Rivers run across the field in a scrimmage.Saw it coming,but of all things had a coke in my hands.Would have had an awesome video of it.
It’s set up for groups & catering. Than an experience.
Give Ram Fans good views of the field though.Each day is a little different. Very Fan & Family Friendly.

Last edited:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I was literally about to start a TC thread as I'm currently in planning stages of bringing my son for a few days. He'd dig it. Got a few questions:

Last years TC was 7/29-8/9. Assuming its similar, is it safe to assume 7/28-8/8?

Additionally, on the schedule is listed Player Autograph's per day (position groups) and then a Legends Autograph. Is that included with your passes and you just have to get into line basically? Could my son literally get Kupps autograph if we attend the day for WR's? He'd be over the damn moon.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was literally about to start a TC thread as I'm currently in planning stages of bringing my son for a few days. He'd dig it. Got a few questions:

Last years TC was 7/29-8/9. Assuming its similar, is it safe to assume 7/28-8/8?

Additionally, on the schedule is listed Player Autograph's per day (position groups) and then a Legends Autograph. Is that included with your passes and you just have to get into line basically? Could my son literally get Kupps autograph if we attend the day for WR's? He'd be over the damn moon.

I usually try to book the 1st week of August, the year I booked the 2nd week they practiced in Baltimore. The autograph sessions are free, I dont remember the age limit but it is for youth not adults. Yes he could get Kupps autograph.