Just booked my flight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
My sis works for the USTA ,she's taking me to the US Open ,never been to New Yawk,but I'm goin' now :cheese:

PhxRam

Thordaddy said:
My sis works for the USTA ,she's taking me to the US Open ,never been to New Yawk,but I'm goin' now :cheese:

You havent missed much.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
PhxRam said:
Thordaddy said:

You havent missed much.
Well all I have to pay for is my air fare and spending money.
Tickets and hotel are paid for.
Figure I'll go see the 9/11 memorial , Empire State building,hock a lugie :ww:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Everyone should visit NY at least once. You'll have a great time. So much to see.

Like I suggested to our Brother RamHusker who recently took his first trip to the Big Apple... You should hail a cab in the middle of Manhattan so that you can say you've done it.

The US Open is awesome. My sister used to be Nick Bollettieri's assistant ... I had some great fringe benefits as a result. Got to go to a number of different tournaments here in FL ... but none compare to the US Open. You're going love it.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
Everyone should visit NY at least once. You'll have a great time. So much to see.

Like I suggested to our Brother RamHusker who recently took his first trip to the Big Apple... You should hail a cab in the middle of Manhattan so that you can say you've done it.

The US Open is awesome. My sister used to be Nick Bollettieri's assistant ... I had some great fringe benefits as a result. Got to go to a number of different tournaments here in FL ... but none compare to the US Open. You're going love it.
I'm hoping so.

And I really want to hock a loogie off the Empire State,I speel checked 'loogie" BTW :lmao:
My mom went with her and sat in the President box and saw Sampras and Sabrina Williams play.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thordaddy said:
Selassie I said:

I'm hoping so.

And I really want to hock a loogie off the Empire State,I speel checked 'loogie" BTW :lmao:
My mom went with her and sat in the President box and saw Sampras and Sabrina Williams play.

Might want to second guess that. Said loogie will likely end up on you with the wind coming up the building. :tooth:

NY is great and as George said, everyone has to visit at least once. You'll have a blast. I know I sure did.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thordaddy said:

Awesome!

Have some fun and report back!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I agree. Gotta see the big apple at least once.
I went twice. Saw Times Square, the village, Chinatown, Broadway, etc.

And yeah - the food is awesome. Plus, there's always a club open somewhere.