Just an introduction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Hello all, very new to this board. Excited for the new scenery. Been on message boards for about 13 years now. Only ever a member of 2. I was with the official rams message board until it closed and moved to another after that. I was more of a lurker than a poster on the last board. And for that people don't quite feel as if your point are valid. I'm hoping to have a positive experience here. I've looked around and I like the look of this board. So here is hoping.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you, I hope to be a decent addition to the group

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Mi casa, su casa.

Jump right in, man.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
El Juggernauto said:
Hello all, very new to this board. Excited for the new scenery. Been on message boards for about 13 years now. Only ever a member of 2. I was with the official rams message board until it closed and moved to another after that. I was more of a lurker than a poster on the last board. And for that people don't quite feel as if your point are valid. I'm hoping to have a positive experience here. I've looked around and I like the look of this board. So here is hoping.

Your judgement is solid.

We look forward to hearing more from you and you've got a new home, bro.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Welcome, let it rip, be heard. A lot of level heads here. A lot of passion too so it's ok to bleed blue and gold.