Just an idea

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Not sure how hard this would be to do, or if it would matter to anyone, but it would be cool if there were a module somewhere on ROD that had a countdown in days, minutes, seconds to each game or even the draft. Idk... just a thought

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
It rubs on the skin too much. :hehe:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
rams24/7 said:
Not sure how hard this would be to do, or if it would matter to anyone, but it would be cool if there were a module somewhere on ROD that had a countdown in days, minutes, seconds to each game or even the draft. Idk... just a thought

We had a widget that did this at one point... but it was mucking-up the site performance for some users.

I like the idea too... Hmm... perhaps X and Phx have other ideas... or anyone with mad skills can chime in.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If you need a countdown between Sundays, then smoke less weed. :p

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
rams24/7 said:
X said:

:sly:

smoking-smiley-face.gif

V3

Hall of Fame
A55VA6 said:
X said:
I was going to say pretty much the same thing. haha.

I was going to say the exact opposite. You'll find many more things entertaining when you're grazing on the devil's lettuce. Time will fly. :sly: :boing:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
V3 hitting on the right formula:
I was going to say the exact opposite. You'll find many more things entertaining when you're grazing on the devil's lettuce. Time will fly. :sly: :boing:

Finally, someone with some common sense. :2u: :lol: