Just a thought

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we do draft a QB in whatever round next year wouldn't it make sense to get a new OC as well. That way the new Qb and whoever else can learn the offense and if the rookie has to sit he would still be in the same offense until he is ready to start. I know it's only one week but if the offense continues to struggle I think they go this route

V3

Hall of Fame
That was one of the first thoughts I had when Bradford got hurt and I started thinking about the Rams' future on offense. I'll let Schotty play out the season before I totally form my opinion but I'm about 90% there. He has a long history and he hasn't been impressive anywhere he's been.

BadCompany

Rookie
How about a new OC now? Give Bradford a full year to study the book, watch game film, breakdown practices.

Then draft a QB high in the second. Less controversy with regards to bringing Bradford back, while still having a high talent waiting in the wings, if Sam goes down again.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That was one of the first thoughts I had when Bradford got hurt and I started thinking about the Rams' future on offense. I'll let Schotty play out the season before I totally form my opinion but I'm about 90% there. He has a long history and he hasn't been impressive anywhere he's been.
Exactly. I'm right there with you Schotty doesn't inspire confidence at all. You never hear people talking about his play calling ability and he looks so disinterested on the sideline

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If we do draft a QB in whatever round next year wouldn't it make sense to get a new OC as well. That way the new Qb and whoever else can learn the offense and if the rookie has to sit he would still be in the same offense until he is ready to start. I know it's only one week but if the offense continues to struggle I think they go this route
Yes. I've said all along that when/if Bradford goes...Shotty will go if the offense continues to struggle near the bottom of the NFL.
Bradford's fate hasn't been sealed as of yet, but if we see another season of shitty, inconsistent offense i think Shotty HAS to go. Three years. Buh bye.