Just A Suggestion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

How about we all take a step back from the prophetic prophecies and see how this years team plays out.

If all the doom and gloom predictions become reality at the end of the year, then by all means come back and tell everyone that you "told us so"

Reading all the negative Nancy posts is really getting tiresome.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Yes, I agree.

I can't wait until the season starts......

The Beast=our DL.

FEED THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
It goes both ways, at least for me. I always get toooooo hyped up and let down. How's the time to temper expectations and hope for the best!

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some posters on here have prematurely aged their hearts 20 years over stuff they have zero control over.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Feed The Beast!
c125fb6430496a914736bc0dfb11e1d2.jpg

rdw

Pro Bowler
My favourite play from last season was the one where they were too busy showing a replay of a Quinn sack to show a Quinn sack :D, hopefully we see a few more of those.
LOL yeah... "While we were showing Quinn's sack, we missed another Quinn sack... here's the replay!" (Quinn then sacks the QB a third time during replay of second).

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
How about we all take a step back from the prophetic prophecies and see how this years team plays out.

If all the doom and gloom predictions become reality at the end of the year, then by all means come back and tell everyone that you "told us so"

Reading all the negative Nancy posts is really getting tiresome.
Perhaps I'm so upbeat right now but I haven't even noticed any negative nancy posts. Really. I'm not getting a negative vibe from ROD whatsover.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Personally, even though the Rams have yet to recognize my genius in all things ;), I've been optimistic, but I do see why some aren't happy with the move.

That said, I'd actually be more offended by a "told you so" in the future than "I think we made the wrong move, but I hope I'm wrong" now. After all, Robinson or any other draft pick failing means that the Rams fail, and "I told you so" would seem to be celebrating that.

Now, that said, should Robinson blow me out of the water, I will happily come back and post "I was wrong, you guys!" That, I have no problem with. But from me, you aren't getting any "I told you so".

In the meantime though, I'd also humbly suggest that those who feel compelled to still mock those who wanted a WR are also part of the problem. There are different ways to get where we want to go. Snisher choosing one doesn't mean the other was wrong. You got who you wanted, so score, but don't spike on your Rams brethren, 'kay?

Last edited:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Here's one for all you old timers...:cool:

fypycg.jpg
Wasn't he saying that to distract attention from the fact that he was guilty of accepting bribes and other nasty things?

Between that and Watergate, it led to Gerald Ford becoming the only President in US history to never be elected as either President or Vice President.

I always find historical oddities interesting. Don't get me started on William Henry Harrison.

Edit: Must remember connecting words...

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Wasn't he saying that to distract attention from the fact that he was guilty accepting bribes and other nasty things?

Yes, but let's not overlook the screaming hilarity of that quote. Who else in history has ever strung those three words - nattering, nabobs, and negativism together to cover his own butt? The man was a genius. :cool: Wasn't there a caricature of Agnew done by Doonesbury?

Look folks, I joined up with ROD after many years of internet inactivity because the positive is accentuated here. That begins at the top and rolls downhill. In my personal life I steer clear of those who constantly bitch and moan about one thing or another. Those types of people can drain you. Negativity is contagious and toxic and can ruin a place like this. How? Because people will eventually avoid it. Only trolls flock to the dark side. There's always room for valid, constructive criticism but as far as I know, no one here can foretell the future with any kind of accuracy, so what's the point of gloom and doom?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yes, but let's not overlook the screaming hilarity of that quote. Who else in history has ever strung those three words - nattering, nabobs, and negativism together to cover his own butt? The man was a genius. :cool: Wasn't there a caricature of Agnew done by Doonesbury?

Look folks, I joined up with ROD after many years of internet inactivity because the positive is accentuated here. That begins at the top and rolls downhill. In my personal life I steer clear of those who constantly bitch and moan about one thing or another. Those types of people can drain you. Negativity is contagious and toxic and can ruin a place like this. How? Because people will eventually avoid it. Only trolls flock to the dark side. There's always room for valid, constructive criticism but as far as I know, no one here can foretell the future with any kind of accuracy, so what's the point of gloom and doom?

That's right. Positive vibes fuel positive results. Like an old fella used to say, "You can't ride the horse if you don't feed it".

Speeps

Starter
This team is loaded with talent, and because of that I hope the coaches don't get crazy. Greg Williams can get as crazy as he wants , because he's a defensive genius. Schotty on the other hand, just needs to run the ball, call play actions, and make sure Tavon gets his plays.