Just a reminder

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

joeybittick

Rookie
Okay guys, we are all pissed (rightfully) after that game. Personally, I am ready to lose my head I am so angry.

BUT

We have a process here. Vent to your heart's content, BUT contain it to the vent thread. We don't need 50 different threads reminding us about what we just watched. Discuss the game (of course) but we all know what site we don't want to emulate, so let's keep that in mind over the next 48 hours.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I realize how the game played out and the situation with Bradford are both things that none of us wanted. And we all need to let off steam, but please let off steam in the vent thread only and do not make any post about the poster.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Joeybittick- this is literally the first time I've ever seen you. How is it that I haven't seen you around before? Nice ta meet ya

joeybittick

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
El Juggernauto said:
Joeybittick- this is literally the first time I've ever seen you. How is it that I haven't seen you around before? Nice ta meet ya

I'm always lurking :sly:

I usually stick to the gameday thread and post after the games. The rest of the time I stick to reading. X and the other Mods have this place running so smoothly I am just here to look pretty :tooth:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
joeybittick said:
El Juggernauto said:

I'm always lurking :sly:

I usually stick to the gameday thread and post after the games. The rest of the time I stick to reading. X and the other Mods have this place running so smoothly I am just here to look pretty :tooth:

You're not doing a very good job.. I mean of looking pretty.. :cool: That said, seen you before and agree. Also agree with Lesson. Don't attack the person posting.

Venting is cool. We all need it except me. I'm too old and vented enough in the past on internet forums. Hell I turn 50 to soon. lol

These days I just go into the kitchen, turn on post game on 101 to listen, cook, and drink heavily... :cool: There's always next week while I have them. :cool:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
This is actually one of my favorite qualities about this site. No reason to ruin every thread.