Just a question about a NFL draft prospect

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Seeing as there are many people who seem knowledgable about the draft and college football, I was wondering about Christian Covington out of Rice.
Many people I know went to school with him when he lived in Vancouver and was wondering where he might land in he draft.
Thanks in advance

thehammer

Rookie
injured junior...comes down to his combine workout and medical...healthy worth a mid 3rd but likely will drop..
love his hands/quickness..great production as a soph

if he stayed in school and workd on his master degree might of really shot up the board

majoring in Kinesiology expects to graduate in May dad in CFL hall of fame. Love kids with brains

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Decent size, was a NT in college, 3 year starter, he will probably project to play in a 4-3 in the NFL, 3 technique. Like Hammer said, he's a smart kid. He's also a strong kid, and one of the things I like about him is that he can penetrate with quickness, and has a lot of TFL's over his career, something that usually translates. He extends his arms really well, to keep the OL away from him. I haven't seen measurements, but he does this so well, it makes me think he has long arms, if not, he consistently beats his man to the punch. He keeps his head up and finds the ball--a lot.

He might drop a couple rounds because of his injury. He might get dinged for lack of consistent opposition. He's not fast, but is very quick on film. Plays off balance at times.

Looks like a player to me.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
injured junior...comes down to his combine workout and medical...healthy worth a mid 3rd but likely will drop..

if he stayed in school and workd on his master degree might of really shot up the board

majoring in Kinesiology expects to graduate in May dad in CFL hall of fame. Love kids with brains
Welcome aboard Hammer.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

Howdy Hammer. Love to read your opinions.