Just a little something to fire you up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
IMG_3043.JPG

I stole this from Facebook. It gets me HYPED for the future. Go Rams!!!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Nice.

Some day after our third super bowl victory under McVay -- I will place a 2m x 2m framed mural of that picture on my wall in the lounge.

;)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That is an awesome picture, thanks for sharing.

jap

Legend
The "future" doesn't look long for Wade I'm afraid. :death:

That's why he needs to train a suitable protege(s), just like Bud Carson did for the Saint Louis Rams.

And, yes, I still would love to see Mad Mike involved in a consulting, professor emeritus-type role getting Sean up to speed on how to really get 'fast & furious'. :sneaky:

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Great clip, but if you watch everyone individually on the line, WTF was Kendricks and Barnes doing?!! Kendricks whiffs and barely impedes his first man then allows the second rusher to penetrate easily. BUH BYE!! Barnes on the other hand must understand the play is rolling out to his right, yet gives up on his assignment and allows his man to slip towards Goff, resulting in an unnecessary hit. BRO hold your block or hold a seat on the bench!!

It's stuff that like that will get our qb killed. We need someone to come in here and really drill our players on DETAIL. It's the small things that help decide whether each individual play is successful or not.

A55VA6

Legend
Great clip, but if you watch everyone individually on the line, WTF was Kendricks and Barnes doing?!! Kendricks whiffs and barely impedes his first man then allows the second rusher to penetrate easily. BUH BYE!! Barnes on the other hand must understand the play is rolling out to his right, yet gives up on his assignment and allows his man to slip towards Goff, resulting in an unnecessary hit. BRO hold your block or hold a seat on the bench!!

It's stuff that like that will get our qb killed. We need someone to come in here and really drill our players on DETAIL. It's the small things that help decide whether each individual play is successful or not.
OL is a disaster. I'll give Saffold and Havenstein a pass because they've been OK, but everyone else is just bad.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The "future" doesn't look long for Wade I'm afraid. :death:
There are plenty of Coordinators around Older than Wade. He could be with us for 4 years or more! That's plenty of time!! ( I've got years on him, and I'll last at least that long!!:D)

SacRAManiac

Rookie
I've seen the future. Where in our blue and yellow uniforms --were in the new stadium it's a home game against San Francisco and it's halftime and were celebrating the 20 year anniversary of the 1999 Super Bowl champion Rams

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
There are plenty of Coordinators around Older than Wade. He could be with us for 4 years or more! That's plenty of time!! ( I've got years on him, and I'll last at least that long!!:D)
Are you REALLY in your 70's, brother? If so, fuckin' CHEERS :cheers: my man. 70 is the new 30. ;)

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik