Just a little off topic...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
ee.gif

Now that the NFL season's almost over, looking back I'm glad someone saved this from MNF week 1 and made it into a .gif. Why can't more producers be too slow with the camera cuts?

Sure, Manning's 7 TD performance against the SB champs was the story but that's been deflated a little in retrospect since Noles did it too and now both those games are more of a commentary on just how lopsided the league continues to favor offense's.

Now, this video worthy of a scene in the Replacements will forever be the highlight of my memories of week 1, 2013.

Last edited by a moderator:

moklerman

Warner-phile
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry, I was editing probably right when you were trying to look. Maybe try again?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
More evidence that we need to get OUR cheerleaders in these kind of outfits.

Please forward this to Kevin D.

Thanks

moklerman

Warner-phile
More evidence that we need to get OUR cheerleaders in these kind of outfits.

Please forward this to Kevin D.

Thanks
Thankfully, I'm not a Denver hater and actually are rooting for them as my "Rams are out of the playoffs I need a team for the post season". I always feel guilty when I see the Redskins and/or Philadelphia cheerleaders because I really like their costumes but really can't stand their teams. With Denver, I don't have the...well, conflict is too strong a word considering beautiful women will generally trump just about anything else, but you know what I mean.

And Denver's cheerleaders actually have one of my favorite costumes when they wear those chaps.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I like a little off topic. Y'know, when the Rams cheerleaders were known as the Embraceable Ewes, they had some fun little outfits. And by fun I mean....:heh:

moklerman

Warner-phile
I've been a fan since 1980. Well, that was the year the owner became a woman and I think that's been reflected in how the cheerleaders have been dressed. Now, I realize I'm viewing this from a man-pig's point of view but when you boil it down, the cheerleaders are for those of us who like looking at women, right? I think g-strings and pasties is probably going too far but they can be sexy without being strippers and I hope Kroenke and Co. make changes to the Ramettes at some point.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I've been a fan since 1980. Well, that was the year the owner became a woman and I think that's been reflected in how the cheerleaders have been dressed. Now, I realize I'm viewing this from a man-pig's point of view but when you boil it down, the cheerleaders are for those of us who like looking at women, right? I think g-strings and pasties is probably going too far but they can be sexy without being strippers and I hope Kroenke and Co. make changes to the Ramettes at some point.

You talking about this?