Just a heads up. Jeff Fisher show on E$PN 101 and Fox 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Fox 2 moire for locals. He's on now.. He'll be on at 7:00 PM CST on E$PN 101. He's actually on more like 7:10 to 7:15 as he has to travel from TV show. They usually have a player on during the 1st segment. Linkage...

http://www.101sports.com/listen-live/

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It'll be interesting to hear his take on the Kendricks penalty. He's saying it was the correct call. That even caught Steve Savard off guard when he was talking to the Fast Lane on 101 earlier this evening.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Did you see the numb nuts comments on the page? Lot's of idiotic fans leaving comments there.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you see the numb nuts comments on the page? Lot's of idiotic fans leaving comments there.

You mean on the Listen Live browser? lol I never pay them any attention because they're usually idiotic. Glad I'm not alone in thinking that. it can be comical at times though. :cool:

A55VA6

Legend
I believe Fisher just said that Mason will still start at RB but Stacy will be getting more involved because he's fresh.