JUNKMAN presents: A high as a kite (but oddly well documented) solution to the Rams QB problem

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
$(KGrHqYOKiwE0qN3Q7ReBNZvgdl3-w~~0_35.JPG

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Speaking of weed, do people really believe it's less dangerous then cigarettes or alcohol? I used to toke all the time and my memory was complete crap for a while. It took at least 2 years for it to come back to normal. Wiz Khalifa is a good example of why you shouldn't smoke. That dudes brain is fried.
oh.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Speaking of weed, do people really believe it's less dangerous then cigarettes or alcohol? I used to toke all the time and my memory was complete crap for a while. It took at least 2 years for it to come back to normal. Wiz Khalifa is a good example of why you shouldn't smoke. That dudes brain is fried.

Wiz Khalifa likely smokes the synthetic type. Natural hemp isn't dangerous unless you're on the roads, but synthetic marijuana - in my opinion - is worse than crack-cocaine and heroin combined.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Wiz Khalifa likely smokes the synthetic type. Natural hemp isn't dangerous unless you're on the roads, but synthetic marijuana - in my opinion - is worse than crack-cocaine and heroin combined.
Well it's like anything. If you do too much of it, its bad for you. I'm just saying on a level of addiction, I think Marijuana has a bigger effect on how you function.