JUNKMAN presents: A high as a kite (but oddly well documented) solution to the Rams QB problem

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Since nobody cared about my previous post...

JUNKMAN presents:

A drunken (but oddly well documented) solution to the Rams QB problem

...here's my next one.

JUNKMAN presents:

A high as a kite (but oddly well documented) solution to the Rams QB problem. An unsolicited encore.

• What're you sayin' mannnnnn, the Rams have a QB problem??
  • OK, I dig it, I dig it... but you know what mannnnn.... I heaaar what you're saying... I hear what you're saying... But you know what? I don't think that you're really askin' the right question, you dig???
  • I mean like.... it's not about the QB mannnn... not the QB.... it about the luvvvvvvv.
  • You hearin' me?? You feelin' me?? Luv is where it's AT mannn...
  • I mean, really, mannnn, if you don't got love, whatchoo got??
  • You know what the Rams should so? You wannna know.... it's like this man....
  • The Rams should just get out there, right.... just got out there... and just DO IT... you know, just DO IT... you know what I'm saying??? They should just DO their thing... and then it'll all be like whooooaaaa, and everyone would be like... ooooooooh.... and it'd all be like bitchin', you know, right??
  • Right??
  • WAIT!!! WHAT WAS THAT??? WHO WAS THAT??? Dude, I ain't PLAYIN'!!
  • I ain't PLAYIN'!!!
  • Whatever, mannnnn.... we're cool, thought the fuzz or some sh!t. I'm cool.
  • Mannn, I'm starvin'! Whereza doritos!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
27ymrzs.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
So let me get this straight: you're going to be the Rams quarterback and smoke weed before, during, and after every game and practice?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You clearly need some Sativa. It'll keep your head much clearer than that Indica shit.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The Rams should just get out there, right.... just got out there... and just DO IT... you know, just DO IT... you know what I'm saying??? They should just DO their thing... and then it'll all be like whooooaaaa, and everyone would be like... ooooooooh.... and it'd all be like bitchin', you know, right??

I know man....I'm sooo totally with you. Wait what were we talkin about? Whoaaa check out my hands mannnn. They are like so, like, hands.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Let me explain; when you're high you forget what you were talking about 20 seconds ago. In the posters dialog the characters totally lost track of what they were doing. Classic "high" behavior. And why it's not a "safe drug". Especially for our FO who may or may not be making decisions based on similar logic.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Thanks for your humorous little piece. Don't quit your dayjob to become a comedy writer but in the realm of football posters I grade it an A-.There really hasn't been much else to laugh at lately. If it wasn't so tragic we could be laughing at how stupid dez, josh and some of these other players are but I guess that's a discussion for another thread.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Speaking of weed, do people really believe it's less dangerous then cigarettes or alcohol? I used to toke all the time and my memory was complete shit for a while. It took at least 2 years for it to come back to normal. Wiz Khalifa is a good example of why you shouldn't smoke. That dudes brain is fried.