Jul 27, Weather = Hot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
68 degrees is greatest weather know to man. Not to hot or cold.

Sorry dude, can't agree. You don't see this in 68 degree weather:

blue_bikini_on_the_beach_11091.jpg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
You must be in a cooler part of cali. Its triple digits in the central valley. Which is quite normal this time of year. I love it when its below 95. But it hasn't been in a while.

Kern County...ahhh, what a stay....where valley fever is real, and arsenic is found in tap water...Not sure how far you're up there, but it reminds me Lancaster & Palmdale....100's are everyday this time of year. Went to a softball tourney up there around the 4th and baked for hours...And it's humid out here, bigger bugs than the south...Climate change is real....

Yeah, I'm in Orange Co/Garden Grove....it seems cool now but it must be 70's at 11pm at night and for some reason I can't sleep. Thoughts of football in my head...Hell, when does camp start today?

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Have a couple of friends from Glasgow. I used to joke with them when it was 50 degrees and rainy, that it was just another nice summer day in Glasgow

My dad is from Glasgow and he would definitely agree with this. Hoping to get a chance to head over there. It's actually my type of weather lol

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's 90F here in St. Augustine. 70% humidity, kind of a nice day for Florida summer standards.

It's been hot this past week down here in SWFL though.......low 90's every day. I had to hit the beach a few times last week to make it through. :whistle:

Alan

Legend
LesBaker thumbing his nose:
It's been hot this past week down here in SWFL though.......low 90's every day. I had to hit the beach a few times last week to make it through. :whistle:
you-bastard-o.gif

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
I know what you mean LesBaker. I was at the beach before, had to jump in the ocean to cool off. lots of bikinis out on this Sunday.....damn its rough......:rolleyes:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I know what you mean LesBaker. I was at the beach before, had to jump in the ocean to cool off. lots of bikinis out on this Sunday.....damn its rough......:rolleyes:

Bonita and Naples wee covered in bikinis all week......it was difficult :sneaky:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Kern County...ahhh, what a stay....where valley fever is real, and arsenic is found in tap water...Not sure how far you're up there, but it reminds me Lancaster & Palmdale....100's are everyday this time of year. Went to a softball tourney up there around the 4th and baked for hours...And it's humid out here, bigger bugs than the south...Climate change is

l'm a further up the valley from Kern. Merced, where men are men and sheep are nervous. :whistle:

We're typically a couple degrees cooler than Kern but not quite as dry. June, July and August are about 90 days and at least half those days are triple digits. 95 is a cool down for us. Electric bill is pretty high these months. Early September can be hot too. But with the shorter days the hottest part of the day don't last as long. Spring and fall are the best times weather wise.