Jul 27, Weather = Hot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tomlib

Sword and Sorcery with a Libertarian Edge
Name
Tom
I know the weather forecast says it's supposed to be cooler today than yesterday but it's not. Just got in from doing a little yard work and I mean a little. Whew. It's brutal at 8:30 a.m.

Stay cool out there fellows!

Tom

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

a beautiful 20C in sydney all this week.

It's hot in England today too..
Pushing 68F here.. Haha

Where abouts are you?

Was watching the commonwealth games earlier and quite a few people in the crowd had coats on (even saw one with a scarf) but it's very much shorts and t-shirt (Bradford jersey) weather here in Cheshire.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I know the weather forecast says it's supposed to be cooler today than yesterday but it's not. Just got in from doing a little yard work and I mean a little. Whew. It's brutal at 8:30 a.m.

Tom

Thanks alot..... :cool: I'm getting ready to head out and work in yard and garden. Welcome to the board brother.

VARam

Tom

Summer in St. Louis, man. I don't miss it at all.

Alan

Legend
tomlib getting out of the kitchen and joining the cool crew:

Welcome to the ROD tomlib! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
You've come to the right place if you're a football fan and looking for some great talk about football and the the Rams. We have some of the finest football minds in the American style football universe. Glad you decided to decided to join our community. :)

We use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value. ;)
images

The only achievement I am really proud of is the friends I have made in this community.
Gary Cooper

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
It's 90F here in St. Augustine. 70% humidity, kind of a nice day for Florida summer standards.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
90 in Northeast Oklahoma at 11 am!!!! Take that bitches!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
67 in Cali, but it's only 8:40am...should get to low 90's

You must be in a cooler part of cali. Its triple digits in the central valley. Which is quite normal this time of year. I love it when its below 95. But it hasn't been in a while.

Alan

Legend
GreeneCounty after spending his youth growing up in the Arctic:
68 degrees is greatest weather know to man. Not to hot or cold.
Only in the winter is that warm enough for me. There's a reason 72F is considered room temperature. For myself, I prefer 73F. :)

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Where abouts are you?

Was watching the commonwealth games earlier and quite a few people in the crowd had coats on (even saw one with a scarf) but it's very much shorts and t-shirt (Bradford jersey) weather here in Cheshire.

Just on the outskirts of Brighton. The games are in Glasgow though and even in summer it's bloody freezing up there!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Just on the outskirts of Brighton. The games are in Glasgow though and even in summer it's bloody freezing up there!
Have a couple of friends from Glasgow. I used to joke with them when it was 50 degrees and rainy, that it was just another nice summer day in Glasgow