Juju Hughes signed to active roster

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
An interesting prospect who has experience at both CB and safety. At this level he's basically a safety. He's got slightly better than average speed for the position with average length. He looks like a SS at this point and in college showed he is willing to come up and make tackles in the run game. If he pans out like I think he might, this would give Staley huge depth at safety.

Since he plays a soft zone, having depth at safety is a must. Staley's zone concept is basically a cover 2 scheme in the way it's played. He leaves the short zone fairly open with the idea of coming up to make tackles and waiting for an offensive mistake. That passive concept IMO seems to go against the type of players he has like AD and Ramsey who are super aggressive in their style.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
It's obvious that Staley likes this UDFA DB. This is the 2nd time Juju has been activated. Might push Rapp in time as the 3rd safety with Fuller on IR. I am disappointed in Rapps performance thus far. I also believe Burgess is more of a Nickle prospect than safety.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems like hes at the top of the PS on the defensive side. I guess with Fuller out it makes sense.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Someone needs to pay his momma to slap that shit out of his mouth. Grown ass man with a toothpick in his mouth all the time.

giphy.gif

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Can't imagine the NFL allowing him to play with a toothpick though.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Can't imagine the NFL allowing him to play with a toothpick though.

Was just about to ask if this is the dude with the toothpick.

I love to see opportunities like this. You can practice all you want and evaluate all you want. But shit doesn't matter until Sunday. Some guys are ballers. And just don't show it on paper.

Never know what we may get. Exciting

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Toothpicks are funny. Its like youre keeping it handy to get some future food outta yo teef.

Maybe ill try hangin a kleenex outta one of my nostrils and walk around like that. Itll be a new trend with colorful hankies. Im bringing hankies/sexy back

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29