JuJu and Robert Woods

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Just a cool video of these two watching film. Can tell they were well coached at USC and both have high football IQs. Would be an intriguing WR duo for the Rams.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just a cool video of these two watching film. Can tell they were well coached at USC and both have high football IQs. Would be an intriguing WR duo for the Rams.

It would be nice to see them " Paired-up" here in Sunny Southern California!!(y);):D

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
There the same guy though on the field right? Play the same roll? Same type of skill set?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There the same guy though on the field right? Play the same roll? Same type of skill set?

Same guy on the field? No. Same role? To some degree, yes. Could both of them find a spot in our offense? Yes.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Juju has a great personality. Dude is no diva, which I love about him. Good size, good hands and catch radius, good routes just a real solid wideout all around. I think he's going to be a good pro because he's gonna do the work. He is a nice fit for the Rams.

Not sure where they'd take him though. Looking at mocks I'm pretty sure he's not gonna be the best option, but again he's a guy I can deal with if he's the choice. I'd have to assume Godwin is off the board if they reach for Juju there at 37, for me personally Godwin's the guy if I go need at wideout there.

Oh and if they're looking wideout round 3 I really like Juju there, along with Ford. Those are two guys I'd be hoping are still on the board there.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Add in new comer Nickell Robey as well at CB