Jugs McGee - one on one with Brockers and Barksdale

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
wonder if Barksdale & Brockers were ever together at LSU? Whats the age difference? 2-3 years..

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
wonder if Barksdale & Brockers were ever together at LSU? Whats the age difference? 2-3 years..
Yes they were. Think 2009 and 2010 they were on the same roster. By the time Brockers was starting though, I believe Barksdale was gone.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Did you see Aaron Donald tight hugging the back of Chris Long walking by....

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Did you see Aaron Donald tight hugging the back of Chris Long walking by....

Totally missed it. I was transfixed by Jugs McGee.

Poor thing, you can just imagine the conversation between Casey Phillips and her producer prior to the Brian Quick JUGS piece...

CP: "Do you really think this is a good idea, having me working with a machine called JUGS? Will guys snicker at that?"
P: "Oh, no. That's like 7th grade humor. Our viewers are very mature. You'll be great!"

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Really starting to like Barksdale - hope they extend him.

We have been trying to fill that hole since Fred Smith was let go, or (walked, I forget).

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I like her as a sideline reporter/interviewer. She's pretty damn good.
As far as looks go, I can't see why everyone is so riled up about her.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler

She's got the "girl next door" thing with a dash of the "naughty librarian" thing; and without a hint of the "dumber than a box of rocks" thing.

Put it all together and that is one sexy package....to me, anyway.

bskrilla

Starter

I think she's cute, but on top of that she's actually really good at her job, which I find attractive. She doesn't play dumb, asks good questions, is well-spoken, and is able to joke around with the players. She's better than many sideline reporters I've seen.