Jubilation day!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I just got word that I've been accepted into UC Santa Barbara graduate program for Physics (emphasis on Astrophysics) for the 2014 fall semester! I applied on a whim since I got my BA in the army I didn't think they would really look at me, so it was pretty exciting to hear they gave me the greenlight! Especially since they're a top 5 physics department!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Cool deal man. Go get it!

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Congratulations. Now go and sort out some super laser system to steer a meteoroid onto Gillette Stadium.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow! That's exciting and impressive. Now go kick ass!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I just got word that I've been accepted into UC Santa Barbara graduate program for Physics (emphasis on Astrophysics) for the 2014 fall semester! I applied on a whim since I got my BA in the army I didn't think they would really look at me, so it was pretty exciting to hear they gave me the greenlight! Especially since they're a top 5 physics department!

Can you build me a Death Star real quick?

Thanks!

(and congrats)

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can you build me a Death Star real quick?

Thanks!

(and congrats)

I wish, the problem is we don't have enough money on earth to fund it!

Thanks everyone, it's pretty exciting, I can't wait to get started. It'll be a lot of work, but in the end it will be worth it.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
That's awesome stuff Blue! Congratulations, you obviously earned it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Thanks everyone, it's pretty exciting, I can't wait to get started. It'll be a lot of work, but in the end it will be worth it.

What about one of these, it doesn't look very expensive.....

cohete+del+doctor+maligno+1.jpg

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

I'm still waiting for you to unify gravity, weak nuclear force, strong nuclear force, and electromagentic force. Get at it! I'm waiting;)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Who the hell cast votes that the Dr. Evil spaceship is inappropriate??????