JT's Post OTA Tweets--Alexander Had Knee Scope

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jim Thomas @jthom1

Rams off the practice field from their fifth OTA of June, and third open to the media.

Former Rams TE Ernie Conwell, a member of the Super Bowl XXXIV championship team, spoke with Rams rookies today.

Conwell's a regional director/player advocate for NFLPA. "It's kind of a best practices of what being a pro is," Conwell said of his talk.

Not practicing Tues: WR Jamain Sherman (rookie FA), S Christian Bryant, S Mo Alexander (knee scope), RB Chase Reynolds, TE Jared Cook. . .S Matt Daniels, DT Michael Brockers, DE William Hayes..

Jake Long, who's 22 weeks into his knee rehab, did some work on the side and looked good. Team remains confident he'll be ready for opener.

Youngsters Garrett Gilbert and Austin Davis seemed to get a lot of reps Tuesday at QB.

Sam Bradford did not participate in today's session _ he did some straight-line running on the side.

A55VA6

Legend
Hopefully it's nothing to worry about. This kid needs all the reps he can get in OTA's, Training Camp, and heading into pre-season.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nick Wagoner @nwagoner

DT Michael Brockers also not in attendance for Tuesday's practice.

Jake Long doing individual work on the side. Moving around pretty well for being post-knee surgery. He's confident in return for opener.

Bradford, Christian Bryant, Mo Alexander, Chase Reynolds, Matt Daniels, J. Long, Jared Cook, William Hayes sit out the practice.

Rams off the practice field Tues. afternoon. Sam Bradford does work on side today. Lots of reps for young QBs Austin Davis, Garrett Gilbert.

Tony Softli ‏@SoftliSTL

Rams OT Jake Long did individual drill work today and looked good moving laterally and pass set movements.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Wish we had more info on the walking wounded.
I'm pulling for Matt Daniels but it seems as though he hasn't been participating since the day he arrived two years ago.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
St. Louis Rams @STLouisRams

Stacy: "Despite the success I had last year, I still have a lot of improving to do." Rams OTAs

Stacy: "Right now I'm just focused on this year and being the best back I can be." Rams OTAs

Fisher on the Rams Softball game: "It was painful to end up in a tie, but I have to credit Coach Shotty."

J. Long on rehabbing with Sam Bradford: "We were here for 5 or 6 hours every day working hard, pushing each other."

Jake Long on being ready for the Rams Opener: "That's the goal. That's what we've talked about ever since I had the surgery."

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Something about hearing the words "Alexander, Rams, knee scope" doesn't sit well with me. Seems like I've heard it before even. :unsure:

bluecoconuts

Legend
I was about to say "why are we still talking about him?" and then I read it and it made me sad.