JT: WR Bruce Ellington Visits Rams this Week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
Not all players brought in by NFL teams are due to an interest in them joining their team.

I definitely agree with this for most team....just not the Rams. History has shown us that they usually draft people that they bring in or schedule workouts with. Khalil is the only one that I think seems like he could be a smokescreen. I'll be shocked and severely disappointed if they are seriously thinking of taking him in the first half of the draft. I'm hoping they're just trying to get other teams that want him to think about trading up to get him.

I'm not sure I share your optimism on Schotty being able to develop an offense around Austin. That being said, I doubt he could adapt his offense if he loses a key cog like most good OCs are able to do.

He seemed to adapt his offence to losing Bradford fairly well.