JT/Wagoner Tweets from Cignetti/Fisher Presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Here's another conspiratorial thought: maybe game planning and game calling during the season suffered because Schotty felt he had to spend so much time with Hill and Austin getting them ready as opposed to trusting that Cig would do it...

Alan

Legend
ReddingRam with this:
They need to learn what TA does best
and use him in those ways. Last year it seemed like they were trying to "force" how he was used, even though it wasn't working. Be creative. Find the ways but don't force them.
Maybe Redding but I think it's long past the time for "learning" what Tavon can do. At this rate, we'll "learn" what he can do after his rookie contract is up and he's on another team. :LOL: As far as I'm concerned, we should be at the "teaching him how do do best what we know he can do" stage.

I'm holding the Ram coaching staff accountable, considering what we spent for him, for what has been a total fiasco so far. While I have been against this pick from the moment we made it, I've seen more than enough from him to know that he can be a huge asset if used correctly and as Cig said, they need to get him more involved doing those things and less involved in trying to make a square peg fit in a round hole (running up the gut).

Let' hope that Cig, given more of a free rein, can start taking advantage of what we've already learned about him.

Or maybe he's just another Devon Hester. Which would be fine had he been a 2nd round pick too. :(

Alan

Legend
"In discussing changes being made on offense, Fisher said: “We need to reduce the amount of information that we’re giving to the players, and go out and execute.”

Really? Did Fisher learn nothing from the McD fiasco? Isn't this in the same vein as what Cig said? Another "we made mistakes in this area but we'll correct that" comment? Again I ask, how is that not a condemnation on Schotty's ability? His failure to adapt to reality instead of trying to alter reality to fit what he wants? But then hasn't Schotty's lack of adaptability been one of our major complaints about him? I'd have been OK with him had he shown any ability to make successful halftime/in game adjustments. Fisher seems to agree, in general, with that too. Unless I'm reading too much into what he's saying. Again. :LOL: