JT/Wagoner Tweets: Brockers With Ankle Wrapped

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Nick Wagoner ‏@nwagoner

Brockers watched practice from the sideline with his right ankle wrapped.

Not participating Thurs: WR Sherman, S Bryant, S Alexander, RB Reynolds, S Daniels, DE S. Brown, OT J. Long, DE Hayes, DT Brockers.

Rams off practice field Thurs. QB Sam Bradford participated, a couple of 7 on 7 periods and some work in team again. Similar to last week.

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

Sitting out Thurs: WR Jamaine Sherman, S Christian Bryant, S Maurice Alexander, RB Chase Reynolds, S Matt Daniels, DE Sammy Brown. . .

Another OTA completed at Rams Park. TE Jared Cook returned to work Thurs. after sitting out Tues. session.

He also participated in an 11-on-11 two-minute drill and in face of a blitz, threw a pick 6 intended for S. Bailey w/J. Jenkins w/the INT.

Bradford threw TD passes to Tavon Austin and Austin Pettis during a 7-on-7 red zone drill.

QB Sam Bradford got plenty of work Thursday, participating in a pair of 7-on-7 drills, one of which was an extended session.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

Rams have 6 OTA practices in the books. Have final 4 OTAs _ 2 of which are open to the media _ scheduled for next week.

Undrafted rookie TE Alex Bayer had a nice day catching passes.

Later in practice, DE Michael Sam almost intercepted a short pass intended for T. Austin but had to settle for a pass breakup.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Brockers watched practice from the sideline with his right ankle wrapped.

A55VA6

Legend
Haha Jenkins sick of getting beat so he had to get that pick 6. Jenkins has a chance to be special. Hopefully last year was just a sophomore slump / crappy system. Glad to see Bradford continuing to impress.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Haha Jenkins sick of getting beat so he had to get that pick 6. Jenkins has a chance to be special. Hopefully last year was just a sophomore slump / crappy system. Glad to see Bradford continuing to impress.

He's way better than last year. Poor safety play made it look like he got beat alot.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Wait, Bradford threw the pic six? Or Hill? Why would a QB get worried facing a blitz in practice?

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame

Can't wait to see him shine in Gregs system.

A55VA6

Legend
Wait, Bradford threw the pic six? Or Hill? Why would a QB get worried facing a blitz in practice?
Bradford threw it. Jenkins probably made one of those great instinctive breaks on the ball where it's just a great defensive play. From what I heard, Bradford threw some great balls today besides that one.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
"Brockers watched practice from the sideline with his right ankle wrapped." Is that the Greg Robinson effect?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Not even concerned about Brockers. He should heal, and worst case scenario it's Langford and Donald starting, with Carrington in reserve. Thats the best worst case scenario ever.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Bradford threw it. Jenkins probably made one of those great instinctive breaks on the ball where it's just a great defensive play. From what I heard, Bradford threw some great balls today besides that one.

Maybe he just wanted to remember what the feeling of throwing a pick was like. I can't think of the last time he threw one straight to the DB and wasn't tipped.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The way i read it was Jared Cook who threw the INT. I'm sure i read it wrong.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

For what it's worth, that's the way I read it too... at least that's the way it's written.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tweets are listed in reverse time order so if you read something that doesn't make sense, read it from the bottom up. I'll often move them around if something doesn't make sense, today I was in a hurry and didn't notice it. :)

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

Yep and it makes sense. Bradford doesn't throw actual picks and Jenkins doesn't pick passes off for TD's, anymore. If anything, Jenkins runs a pick back to the 2 yard line from his own end zone. *blue font*

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tweets are listed in reverse time order so if you read something that doesn't make sense, read it from the bottom up. I'll often move them around if something doesn't make sense, today I was in a hurry and didn't notice it. :)
Thanks!

Bradford's already throwing picks?

We're doomed!
;)

I like to start with the bottom and work my way up...whoops wrong thread.