JT/Wagoner Tweets: Bradford's Presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I'm willing to bet you were ridiculed for even mentioning Bradford in any context that involves any other quarterback, as opposed to people understanding your point. It's a valid hypothesis though. People didn't (don't) think Bradford is any good anyway, even though he was clearly better than anyone else on the roster. Lose him, and we're supposed to do as well or better. Because ... you know .... logic.
I didn't stay around long enough to find out. That thread was washed out by a million more Schotty sucks threads, Rams to LA threads, and Bradford sucks threads. It's really hard to find someone who is willing to have any sort of discussion there. It's 100% anger all the time, which when your team always has losing seasons I understand, but those guys aren't realistic or rational.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I didn't stay around long enough to find out. That thread was washed out by a million more Schotty sucks threads, Rams to LA threads, and Bradford sucks threads. It's really hard to find someone who is willing to have any sort of discussion there. It's 100% anger all the time, which when your team always has losing seasons I understand, but those guys aren't realistic or rational.
I know. I load up that site once in a while and get ready to dig in, but then I have that reoccurring epiphany.
"Why the hell should I even waste my time?"

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Point being 100% healthy best case scenario we are a middle of the pack offense. And with this defense that will win games.
Yes we will, and maybe even a Super Bowl. History says so in terms of the numbers. We don't need a top 5 offense. We need to get out of the cellar.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I was already impressed with Sam before the adversity he has faced the last two years. Reading the comments from the presser was great but I finally got a chance to watch it and I just want to say I will be rooting for him no matter what happens or where he plays the rest of his career. I truly hope and will pray that it will be as a Ram, he is one of the most poised and classy athletes I can remember.

FRO

Legend
I know. I load up that site once in a while and get ready to dig in, but then I have that reoccurring epiphany.
"Why the hell should I even waste my time?"
Sometimes I like to argue so I go over there. Here I can discuss things and be civil. There I just like to beat people up in argument form. I've recruited as a lot of the posters I enjoy over here.

FRO

Legend
I was already impressed with Sam before the adversity he has faced the last two years. Reading the comments from the presser was great but I finally got a chance to watch it and I just want to say I will be rooting for him no matter what happens or where he plays the rest of his career. I truly hope and will pray that it will be as a Ram, he is one of the most poised and classy athletes I can remember.
Can you imagine putting in the work he did to come back, only to tear the same knee again. I would have quit to be honest with you.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hey, he was honest....told it like he really felt...Had he not said something similar to this, I'd of felt he was lying....I'm still a Bradford man, and with that, a Schotty man....
Now this jake long at OG........okay, where's the Patron? Dag & Tron, need to start earlier than I thought....
why does Andrew look twice Sam's size???? Reminds me of Hammer talking about Austin Davis head being smaller than that cute lil reporter...

Luck is standing on Higher Ground...Ronald Reagan did that every time he was next to Errol Flynn.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sometimes I like to argue so I go over there. Here I can discuss things and be civil. There I just like to beat people up in argument form. I've recruited as a lot of the posters I enjoy over here.
I hear ya. This board was founded on people recruited from there. And I do like to argue too, but at some point it just becomes a chore. Probably because I don't like to lose, but moreso because you can only smack someone's argument down its bare essentials of being a ridiculous premise to begin with, only to see it get ignored in favor of stating the same ridiculous premise again three posts later.

For example:

"Bradford never throws deep and never looks off defenders."
"No? Here's a 10 minute video proving otherwise."
(20 minutes later)

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I hear ya. This board was founded on people recruited from there. And I do like to argue too, but at some point it just becomes a chore. Probably because I don't like to lose, but moreso because you can only smack someone's argument down its bare essentials of being a ridiculous premise to begin with, only to see it get ignored in favor of stating the same ridiculous premise again three posts later.

For example:

(20 minutes later)
Because if enough people and/or sockpuppets repeat something, it becomes true, right?

FRO

Legend

For example:

(20 minutes later)
Yeah I don't know in the multiple years posting there that I ever lead anybody to see the light. No matter how much research and statistics I've poured into post I can never seem to win anybody over. Once you feel like you have someone beat they just move the goalposts on you. I can only take so much.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
If Bradford is indeed back next year then it's a lock Shotty will be to, should be an "everybody knows that" sort of thing:D

SMH!!

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Yeah I don't know in the multiple years posting there that I ever lead anybody to see the light. No matter how much research and statistics I've poured into post I can never seem to win anybody over. Once you feel like you have someone beat they just move the goalposts on you. I can only take so much.
What site is this?

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not surprising to me that he would be down for quite a while after all he has been through. Thinking he would not be contemplating helping the team out money wise is certainly unreal, there isn't anyone on this board who knows what has been going through his mind. And not wanting him here if he doesn't restructure, really?? Its not our money, I care about winning not how much Kronke spends and Sam Bradford coming back and staying healthy is this team's best chance to win in 2015.

Here's to hoping that Sam can come back, that he does get a restructured contract and that the Rams FO gets off their collective asses and fixes the Oline. THAT is how this team takes the next step forward.

I don't understand why more people don't follow this same logic. All the talk about he has to restructure or I don't want him back? Really? As you said it's not our money. If they have the cap space to pay him his current contract so be it.

After years of hating him solely for making Mizzou his bitch every year, I've grown to really like the dude. Just seems like a genuinely nice fella. Which is why he deserves a new knee/ligaments courtesy of that bitch in Carolina. Bradford has some of the most impressive football traits from a physical standpoint I can remember in my lifetime for a Ram QB.

He should be healthy and leading us to Super Bowls.

That bitch isn't in Carolina any more, he's in Pittsburgh now, (and yes I hope he has a career ending injury every time I watch them play).

61Woody

UDFA
Name
Jeff
I think if going forward we have Sam on the roster (or someone of lesser talent) we have to go all in in on the OL, no shiny new receivers or potentially good future projects. If we can have a top 10 OL we can win with all of the other pieces we have in place now. I think Davis could have done as well as Cassel the year Brady went down if they could have given him more time to make decisions. It's hard for a young guy to think straight when he knows he could get blown up at any second. Plus I expect Sam to be a little gun shy coming back, between the injuries and the sacks he has endured.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Sam's a great person, and I felt terrible for him after the injury, but if he's not willing to take a pay cut to help the team, I don't want him here.
Yeah .. .he has to. He and his agent have to understand that the rams can't roll all their eggs into him after the past couple injuries. And his current salary # prohibits them from getting better . The risk is just too great. He has made a LOT of money .. .and could restructure and still be paid handsomely.