JT/Wagoner Tweets: Bradford's Presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
GAAAAAHHH!!!!!

2ff.gif
You know Fisher's always going to back his coaches to the press! He's PC that way but I have my doubts about Schotty.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny thing is Bradford has the upper hand if he doesn't want to restructure. Who are we gonna replace him with? I think Bradford balks at anything less than 8 per. I'm fine with him at that price.

Hell no to jake long at guard. For goodness sakes put some youth on the line man. That was a little unsettling to hear honestly. Combine this with schotty being a great play caller (I'm higher than others on him but come on) and it sounds like he may not see a need to upgrade across the entire line as some of us hope. Let the games begin.

FRO

Legend
Funny thing is Bradford has the upper hand if he doesn't want to restructure. Who are we gonna replace him with? I think Bradford balks at anything less than 8 per. I'm fine with him at that price.

Hell no to jake long at guard. For goodness sakes put some youth on the line man. That was a little unsettling to gear honestly. Combine this with schotty being a great play caller (I'm higher than others on him but come on) and it sounds like he may not see a need to upgrade across the entire line as some of is hope. Let the games begin.
Jake won't be back. Fisher isn't going to trash him in the media.

FRO

Legend
I think Schottenhiemer will be back. That being said last offseason Fisher said he didn't expect any changes to his staff and Walton was canned later in the year.

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
The more the season wore on, the more it was obvious that Schotty was trying to make the Pieta out of cow manure. Are there things he can be questioned on, sure but he hasn't had a quarterback in a season and a half. It's all about on-field personnel being on the field and doing their jobs at this point.

FRO

Legend
The more the season wore on, the more it was obvious that Schotty was trying to make the Pieta out of cow manure. Are there things he can be questioned on, sure but he hasn't had a quarterback in a season and a half. It's all about on-field personnel being on the field and doing their jobs at this point.
I agree. He may be a terrible coordinator, but he was given nothing to work with at all this year.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I agree. He may be a terrible coordinator, but he was given nothing to work with at all this year.
I think a good social experiment would be for people to fire up their Madden, remove Bradford, Quick, Long, and the other Long from their team, and play a game on the hardest setting and in coaching mode. See how well you do. Not that it would prove anything one way or another. I'm just willing to bet every single person loses. lol.

FRO

Legend
I think a good social experiment would be for people to fire up their Madden, remove Bradford, Quick, Long, and the other Long from their team, and play a game on the hardest setting and in coaching mode. See how well you do. Not that it would prove anything one way or another. I'm just willing to bet every single person loses. lol.
I was talking to the geniuses on ramstalk, and tried pointing all this out to them and they thought I was from Mars or something. Take Manning, Clady, and Thomas off Denver. Take Brady, Solder, and Gronk off New England. Think any of their offenses would suffer. I'm not sure what Schottenhiemer is. He could very well be the Walton of offensive coordinators. I think he did a good job this year. Yeah our offense sucked, but our line was terrible. We were playing backup QBs all year and Quick who was our best player the first 4-5 games of the year gets hurt. I don't know what you expect our offense to do in those circumstances. The defenses we play against in our division are no joke either.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Well of course they would. Madden ratings are opinion more than anything else, and the Rams end up pretty consistently undervalued.

Of course, it's not quite as much undervaluing as Kurt Warner had in Madden 2000 (the 1999-2000 game) which gave him a 65 overall...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Hey, he was honest....told it like he really felt...Had he not said something similar to this, I'd of felt he was lying....I'm still a Bradford man, and with that, a Schotty man....
Now this jake long at OG........okay, where's the Patron? Dag & Tron, need to start earlier than I thought....
I'm all for luck is when preparation meets opportunity, but when it comes to Samuel Jacob Bradford and the St. Louis Rams we could some good old fashion luck!
51716b733275c.preview-620.jpg
why does Andrew look twice Sam's size???? Reminds me of Hammer talking about Austin Davis head being smaller than that cute lil reporter...

Memphis Ram

Legend
I was talking to the geniuses on ramstalk, and tried pointing all this out to them and they thought I was from Mars or something. Take Manning, Clady, and Thomas off Denver. Take Brady, Solder, and Gronk off New England. Think any of their offenses would suffer. I'm not sure what Schottenhiemer is. He could very well be the Walton of offensive coordinators. I think he did a good job this year. Yeah our offense sucked, but our line was terrible. We were playing backup QBs all year and Quick who was our best player the first 4-5 games of the year gets hurt. I don't know what you expect our offense to do in those circumstances. The defenses we play against in our division are no joke either.

I see the point you are attempting to make but placing Manning, Clady, and Thomas AND Brady, Solder, & Gronk in the same sentence (sort of speak) with with Bradford, Long, and Quick seems pretty funny to me.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm willing to bet you were ridiculed for even mentioning Bradford in any context that involves any other quarterback, as opposed to people understanding your point. It's a valid hypothesis though. People didn't (don't) think Bradford is any good anyway, even though he was clearly better than anyone else on the roster. Lose him, and we're supposed to do as well or better. Because ... you know .... logic.

FRO

Legend
I see the point you are attempting to make but placing Manning, Clady, and Thomas AND Brady, Solder, & Gronk in the same sentence (sort of speak) with with Bradford, Long, and Quick seems pretty funny to me.
I agree. Point being 100% healthy best case scenario we are a middle of the pack offense. And with this defense that will win games.

Athos

Legend
After years of hating him solely for making Mizzou his bitch every year, I've grown to really like the dude. Just seems like a genuinely nice fella. Which is why he deserves a new knee/ligaments courtesy of that bitch in Carolina. Bradford has some of the most impressive football traits from a physical standpoint I can remember in my lifetime for a Ram QB.

He should be healthy and leading us to Super Bowls.