JT/Softli/Wagoner Tweets/Pics from Camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
RamBill said:
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

Among Rams veterans, TE Lance Kendricks (knee), S Matt Daniels (knee), DT Jermelle Cudjo all placed on physicaly unable to perform list.

Correction on Barrett Jones. He's on non-football injury list because injury occurred before he was w/Rams. He counts aainst 90-man roster.

All told, 36 players were on hand for Monday's rookie practice. All practiced except for Barrett Jones and undrafted rookie OL Braden Brown.

But Jones is healing well from foot injury he suffered in college, and according to Jeff Fisher is only a week or two away from active list.

Center Barrett Jones, the Rams' 4th-round draft pick from Alabama, will begin camp on the physically unable to perform list.

=========
Tony Softli ‏@SoftliSTL

Coach Fisher when asked about team conditioning "You cant spend time getting your team into shape, they have to come in shape"

Coach Fisher on the rookies conditioning. "I thought they did an outstanding job on the conditioning test each and everyone of them"

Rams Center Barrett Jones on the Active Non-Football Injury list. He had his plates removed from his foot and is on schedule in rehab

========
St. Louis Rams ‏@STLouisRams (Wagoner)

"The type of guy I am, I was always in the playbook this offseason." - @ZSTACY_ on preparing for #RamsCamp

"I have good coaches and great leaders here helping me take steps along the way." - @iamSB3(Bailey) on adjusting to the @NFL

"It's good to have another Bulldog on the team." - Ogletree on the addition of @willwitherspoon

"It went by fast. It's what I've been wanting to do for my whole life and I'm happy to be here." - Alec Ogletree

"It's a blessing that Stedman came with me and we can learn together." - Tavon Austin on his relationship with @iamSB3

"He had a couple of other opportunities and he chose to join us." - Fisher on signing @willwitherspoon #RamsCamp

"We're going to permit those with four years or more of experience to stay home." - Fisher on #RamsCamp arrangements

"A number of the guys came in early. A number of the vets stuck around." - Fisher on the break between #RamsOTAs and #RamsCamp

"He's not quite ready, but he's close. He's doing really well right now. Probably another week or two." - Fisher on @BarrettAJones

"They did an outstanding job this morning with the conditioning test." - Jeff Fisher

BP0CN8oCcAAkE8C.jpg:small

BP0C1YiCAAM9E5s.jpg:small

BP0ACKACYAArck1.jpg:small

BPz-rbZCcAAgGzO.jpg:small