JT:Significant Interest in Conner Shaw--Martin Cancels Visit--Savage/Evans Visit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

We reported late last week that Rams planned top 30 visit, plus private workout w/Pitt QB Tom Savage. Visit took place Weds per @caplanfl.

At the QB position, Rams have also shown significant interest in South Carolina's Connor Shaw, and some interest in SMU's Garrett Gilbert.

Also, Texas A&M WR Mike Evans, a potential top 10 pick, visited Rams late last week.

Notre Dame OT/OG Zack Martin had visit scheduled with Rams, but that visit was cancelled. Not sure why.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Shaw and Murray remind me of Russell Wilson. Not "elite physical specimens", but are winners and just seem to know what to do to get it done.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I just love the last name. Savage...

Wish that was my last name. Lol

If your last name is Savage, how in the world do you not name him Randy? Good Goshness, people.