Jt Says Rams Aren't Viewing Wr As A Target Position In Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
We need play makers!! Need play makers at CB, FS, and WR. I am still on the fence over WR. Also need a beast left guard. The rest will be for depth unless we find some nice gems(which is highly possible) or an amzing talent falls and is to good to pass up(Mack, etc).

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
We need play makers!! Need play makers at CB, FS, and WR. I am still on the fence over WR. Also need a beast left guard. The rest will be for depth unless we find some nice gems(which is highly possible) or an amzing talent falls and is to good to pass up(Mack, etc).

Here two for you Tron to Target Snead....CB- Darqueze Dennard @ 1st/#13 & CB/Safety- Lamarcus Joyner @ 2nd/#44

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Here two for you Tron to Target Snead....CB- Darqueze Dennard @ 1st/#13 & CB/Safety- Lamarcus Joyner @ 2nd/#44

I like both. Dennard is looking like the best cover corner right now in the draft. Joyner is just a beast. Would have no problem with grabbing them both.

tonyl711

Starter
truth is you, me or JT or anyone outside of Rams park know what they are really thinking, the answers will be different every interview leading up to the draft.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
truth is you, me or JT or anyone outside of Rams park know what they are really thinking, the answers will be different every interview leading up to the draft.

Not to mention, a LOT of data is still being gathered. The Rams don't know what they want to do yet

tonyl711

Starter
cant take anything any team puts out there as truth right now. and CGI you are right FA is before the draft, so what is a need right now might not be at draft time.

fearsomefour

Legend
I have nothing against them drafting a tackle like Hageman so don't get me wrong. Hageman can swim, generate push, bull rush and he can anchor with insane lateral movement along the line to help stop the run. Believe me, I think if they draft him it truly would create a problem for any offensive line in determining who to double team between he and Brockers.

But to say that a good safety doesn't come up to make plays against the run is just wrong. So, to me a good free safety who can support our pass defense as well as the run may actually have a much greater impact than a DT, especially with Langford playing so well.

I also think that Khalil Mack would be a great pick that could tremendously help this team in terms of both run as pass defense. Also, to me a much lesser need at OLB because of nickel packages, but he could have a tremendous impact on this team's defense.

I also think that Gilbert would be the perfect corner to bring into the Ram's system.

Anyway, my point is that it gives them the ability to trade down and still have a shot at an impact player on defense by their 13th overall regardless of what happens earlier.
I guess what I was saying is a DT can impact the pass game by playing his spot, a S usually has to come up "out of position" to make a play in the running game....but, it all depends on the D and scheme ect. We will see, I have no issue with a CB being drafted or an OLB but I want them to be starters, better than the guys they are replacing.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Not to mention, a LOT of data is still being gathered. The Rams don't know what they want to do yet
Had to read that twice to make sure it wasn't a Left Offensive Tackle of data:slap:

I think they do know what their positions of need are and are formulating plans and probably are talking with some potential players to fill those needs already. We have been over it a bazillion times already on this board. The O line has got to be the highest priority how ever they go about doing it, they don't have enough guys to put a line together to practice right now (or once the FA period begins) they absolutely positively HAVE to fill out the O line with NFL caliber players who can protect Sam Bradford at all costs. If Sam does not play the entire season in 2014 the Rams have no chance at making the playoffs. ZERO ZIP ZILCH not a snowballs chance in.... well you get it.

They can win and got to the playoffs without Watkins, Evans or Lee.