JT: Rams Worked Out Tulsa RB Tre Watts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I wish they would do 40 times with a dog chasing you.
There would be a small issue of the people who are still too slow getting mauled.

Plus, I think your big strong scary dudes, like Robinson, the dog might want no part of that fight. ;)

scifiman

Yeah, I know. And you would expect that if they were big producers in college. My issue is giving it more weight as an evaluation tool than the simple eye test. With so many players becoming great without possessing great "measureables", it's safe to say that the whole show is, at best, an inexact science.
Would have to agree. Look at the combine numbers for Brady and look at the scouting report on Joe Montana. Playing in a game is far different than doing a 3 cone drill.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
LOVED HIS DAD best wishbone QB I ever saw,and authored one of my personal favorite quotes.