JT: Rams private workout Matthews

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
@jthom1: No great surprise, but Jeff Fisher says Rams will hold private workout for Texas A&M OT Jake Matthews.

Sounds like Jake is picking out his locker.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I'd like to excited, but didn't they do the same thing with DeAndre Hopkins last year?
(Apologies if I'm remembering incorrectly)

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Now Ok, I'm sorry but this is the most exciting "private work out" news that's been reported from my perspective.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I believe we can have 30 private workouts if i'm not mistaken. I think..

Well there allowed to have 30 players visit rams park but I dont know if theres a limit to coaches going to the players college and working them out.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Well there allowed to have 30 players visit rams park but I dont know if theres a limit to coaches going to the players college and working them out.

True, not sure there is either. I wanna say there is but have no idea.
Have we had any of these workouts with anyone else yet?

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
This is the first work out ive heard about, Arron Donald said he was meeting with the rams coming up I dont know if its just a meeting or a meeting/workout