JT on the deal AND Davin Joseph LOL!!!! Talk about indigestion!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1 7m

And what does this do to Davin Joseph? He was having dinner w/team officials when all this broke loose.

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1 10m

Saffold will come out OK on this deal. His new Rams deal will end up similar to the Rams' final offer before he agreed with Oakland. . .

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1 9m

. . . .which was just under $6 million per year, with playing-time incentives that could take overall value substantially higher.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Waiter: You're table is ready.

Demoff: So, Davin... *gets txt msg* ......................... How about some dessert?

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Waiter: You're table is ready.

Demoff: So, Davin... *gets txt msg* ......................... How about some dessert?

Trust me, Joseph and his agent needed the Heimlich after they both choked on their steaks!

jjab360

Legend
Don't forget, we need two OGs, and Saffold is probably going to start at LT until Long is ready to play.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
The Raiders are desperate for an OT now. They may not take Watkins now.

And the Browns dumped all their QBs except Hoyer. Looks like they are going QB.

Watkins may very well be there at #6.

And you just know Snead can't help himself, he's trading down.

jjab360

Legend
The Raiders are desperate for an OT now. They may not take Watkins now.

And the Browns dumped all their QBs except Hoyer. Looks like they are going QB.

Watkins may very well be there at #6.

And you just know Snead can't help himself, he's trading down.
Actually, they had signed Saffold to play LG, so I doubt this changes their plans much with their first pick.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
We could still sign Joseph to play at RG but now he has less leverage in the situation so we might just get a better deal on him too

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Don't forget, we need two OGs, and Saffold is probably going to start at LT until Long is ready to play.

That's what I was thinking. If Roger is being moved to LG we still need to replace Dahl. Unless we move Jones there for now.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Feel bad for the dude if he came all the way out and then we say "sorry, Roger just came back".

laramsoriginal

Starter
Sign Joseph for depth. Now the rams only need to sign 1 OL early in the draft. Pick up a OG in the 4th or 5th round for development purposes. Start B.Jones at C

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sign Joseph for depth. Now the rams only need to sign 1 OL early in the draft. Pick up a OG in the 4th or 5th round for development purposes. Start B.Jones at C

Chris Wells will be the starting C. Jones (and Barnes) will be his back up and fight for his chance to start at G.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I don't think Joseph will want to be on the bench and he'll want more money than a bench player gets. I think resigning Saffold essentially took us out of the Joseph sweepstakes

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Agree with this. They signed a RT from the Jets also.
The Raiders OL is a huge problem. They lost Veldeer and Saffold. Now they have jags at OT. They will be staring a great OT prospect in the face in this draft. They very well could take an OT.

iced

The Rams Resigned Saffold - guess this means they're not going OL-line with their first pick anymore

Kidding aside - when I woke up this morning, I had to re-read my phone 3x followed by a couple of "What the faces?"

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think we would be wise to see if we can't get Joseph signed as well for the right price. I would love the look of that line. Grab another lineman in the 2nd or 3rd and snatch up play makers in the 1st

Alan

Legend
El Juggernauto with a nostalgic take:
I think we would be wise to see if we can't get Joseph signed as well for the right price. I would love the look of that line. Grab another lineman in the 2nd or 3rd and snatch up play makers in the 1st
I don't know Juggs, I think you're dreaming about the old Joseph. I doubt you'd feel that way once you saw him on the field.
Here's what I dream about:
raquel-welch.jpg

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Well, we don't have anyone else. Unless B.Jones added a shit ton of muscle.