JT: Deadline for 5th Yr. Option on Brockers/Barron is May 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I love the way Ram Fans complain about Quick & Pead when SF 49ers draft AJ Jenkins & RB from Oregon the same draft.
Richardson was not a bad UDFA that year either,followed with Bennie the next year as a UDFA.
Props to Snead & Rams scouts....
Thanks-nice post & info.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I think some of us (me included) expected Brockers to show up more on the stats than he has but I also think we'd miss him if he wasn't there. If quite happily see him signed to a long term deal.

The Barron thing confuses me. The Rams will have known about the cost of the 5th year option (which is way too high) when they traded for him. And you surely don't give up two picks for someone for only one full season of play even if it was only a 4th and a 6th. I'm assuming they also resign Barron to a deal that is much more in line with his value.