JT: Davin Joseph and Daryn Colledge still in play

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

Visiting FA guards Davin Joseph and Daryn Colledge still in play for Rams even though they're about to wrap up Saffold.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I keep going back and forth on Davin Joseph. Was his poor performance last year just because he wasn't 100% from the injury? That is the question...if that is the reason then we would be getting a steal.

laramsoriginal

Starter
Hopefully the rams don't pay him more than 2 million. He provides depth at both OG positions. He can mentor Robinson/Mathews and Cyrus Richardson after being drafted ;)

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I have read in several differnt places that Joseph started to come back on and play better twards the end of the year, maybe it just took him that long to fully recover from the injury.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Hopefully the rams don't pay him more than 2 million. He provides depth at both OG positions. He can mentor Robinson/Mathews and Cyrus Richardson after being drafted ;)
That would be nice of him to mentor someone on another team, but some could consider that a conflict of interest. ;)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd feel better with another FA on the oline.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Not keen on either. Joseph looks a shadow of the player he was pre-injury, while Colledge is just poor. I'd far rather keep our existing depth (Washington, Jones, Smith if he hasn't gone elsewhere) and get another guard in the draft.