JT Chat Highlights: No Way that Davis Doesn’t Start vs Philly

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
JT Chat Highlights

—There’s no way that Davis doesn’t start against Philadelphia.

—This is the third year of a program that has had the benefit of multiple extra draft picks through a shrewd trade. When your team is off to a disappointing start against supposedly the weaker part of your schedule, everyone should be feeling the heat.

—Yeah, I thought it was a pretty good throw by Davis, albeit into double coverage. Quick jumped late for the ball. Had he taken one more step and then jumped for the ball he would’ve at least gotten his hands on the ball.

—It’s going to cost him more than 1 billion to build a new stadium in L.A. Plus he’ll face a relocation fee of at least half a billion dollars in LA. So the grass isn’t as green as it looks right now.

—Whenever one team gets called for 119 yards worth of penalties and the other team for only 15, it catches your eye. I did some research on this and it’s the largest single-game disparity involving the Rams _ pro or con _ since the team moved to St. Louis in 1995. I know Jeff Fisher is very frustrated about the calls. Opposing teams have been called only once for offensive holding against the Rams all season. It’s all very strange.

—I saw a defense that didn’t get much pressure on the quarterback, that yielded the edge on three running plays by Murray that yielded 78 yards, and that had its worst coverage day of the year.

—The time for outrage is when Hill starts in place of Davis and if HIll doesn’t play well when that happens. Davis is still starting as we sit here today. What coaches say and what they actually do often are different. It seems pretty silly to vent about it now. Wasted energy. .

—For the most part, Davis has been able to get the ball where he needed it to go. He’s underthrown only a couple deep balls. Usually, it takes more than a couple of starts to get the book on a new QB _ if there’s a book to be had.

—Barksdale is an unrestricted free agent after this season, as is TE Lance Kendricks. I don’t think there’s anything substantive going on with either player at this point.

Read All Chat Highlights

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm feeling Jim.....some of those calls, the plays called, and this tackling...sheesh

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Sigh, even Jim is saying JJ bit on Dez's move....this isn't correct.

I've seen this damn replay on ESPN too many times this week. He clearly passes Dez in the zone to pick up the crossing WR. McCleod bites on the crossing route too, which leaves Dez wide open. It's not on JJ, it's on McCleod.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Sigh, even Jim is saying JJ bit on Dez's move....this isn't correct.

I've seen this damn replay on ESPN too many times this week. He clearly passes Dez in the zone to pick up the crossing WR. McCleod bites on the crossing route too, which leaves Dez wide open. It's not on JJ, it's on McCleod.

Romo shouldn't have ever even gotten the pass off... if Langford wasn't tackled on the play, he sacks Romo.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Done deal. Good bye 'Lou
Maybe you didn't see the post(s) by the mods asking people to quit the relocation talk.
If that's the case, then quit the relocation talk.