JT: Can The Rams Challenge The Cardinals?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
CineSport’s Brian Clark asks the Post-Dispatch’s Jim Thomas if Tre Mason is officially the Rams’ starting RB, and whether they can hand the Cardinals their first conference loss. (3:09)

Watch JT's Rams Preview

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have absolutely NO doubts about the Rams being able to beat the Cards this week. And I'll be betting accordingly!:D

A55VA6

Legend
I'm not going to go and say the Rams are going to go on the road and beat down a 7-1 and extremely well-coached team... but I think if the defense plays like they did last week and the offense can make more plays, they'll definitely have a shot.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Not sure if i can call a win right now. But i know this much the Rams are playing some really good defense right now. Guys are getting healthy and the team is starting to gel. If we can get the same effort out of the defense this week that we got when we played the Niners.

Then we can go and upset the 7-1 Cardinals.

lockdnram21

Legend
If Davis can make plays we will win. If he plays like he did last week we have no chance