JT and Wagoner Tweets From OTA's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler

Is Fisher trying to tell us that the scuffle wasn't really that severe or he likes the players to show aggression in training camp? Either way, it seems like a good instance to instill discipline, not promote tension between teammates or allow behavior that would draw flags in game situations. It was severe enough for multiple sources to take notice.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Is Fisher trying to tell us that the scuffle wasn't really that severe or he likes the players to show aggression in training camp? Either way, it seems like a good instance to instill discipline, not promote tension between teammates or allow behavior that would draw flags in game situations. It was severe enough for multiple sources to take notice.
I don't know what that means. If it was camp, he would have let them beat the shit out of each other?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really like this approach. First, it builds continuity and second, it gives valuable reps and experience to the youngsters at a high degree of difficulty position(LT vs Quinn).

Agreed. I love hearing that Robinson and Saffold are at OG. Going to have lanes big enough for semis to drive through!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know what that means. If it was camp, he would have let them beat the crap out of each other?

My interpretation is that it's too early(far away from the season) for the scuffles but this was a minor scuffle that he would have let hash itself out in camp where the intensity and physicality is more appropriate.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Agreed. I love hearing that Robinson and Saffold are at OG. Going to have lanes big enough for semis to drive through!
I want to see them take turns steamrolling Sherman and any other LB or DB that happens to be there when they pull.(y)

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
So Fisher starts the OTA's where they wants the OL starters to be when the season starts....is Sean Hooey the best of the rest of the non starters to take up the LEFT OT post? Guess they really want to see how well he does.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
So Fisher starts the OTA's where they wants the OL starters to be when the season starts....is Sean Hooey the best of the rest of the non starters to take up the LEFT OT post? Guess they really want to see how well he does.

He's the 5th best OT on the team. Our two best backup OTs happen to be playing guard.

I'm curious to see who they stick over there for the first two preseason games since Long likely won't be ready. I can't see them going against a first unit defense with a JAG at LT protecting Sam's blind side.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
He's the 5th best OT on the team. Our two best backup OTs happen to be playing guard.

I'm curious to see who they stick over there for the first two preseason games since Long likely won't be ready. I can't see them going against a first unit defense with a JAG at LT protecting Sam's blind side.

Kenny goes deep!

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
That's always the weird thing about judging practices.

Would it be better if our OG's handled our DT's easily? Or if our DT's were constantly getting past them?

Yeah, unfortunately someone has to lose. But the only thing that concerns me is that Britt isn't really considered a superstar or anything. Not yet at least...:sneaky:

Kenny goes deep!

Wow, he pretty much flew by both of them. And I didn't think either of those corners were slow either. Hmm.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
That's nice, but on that second throw he would have gotten laid out by the safety (in a real game).

Yea, I saw the safety come across. Just so long as he doesn't drop the ball.