JT and Wagoner Post Practice Tweets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

Jim Thomas @jthom1

Scott Wells and Sam Bradford still working on center exchange. Had bad exchanges on back-to-back plays.

There was a brief dustup at practice between LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar and LG Greg Robinson.

Jake Long and Scott Wells both got a lot of work Monday.

Back on the practice field after sitting out vs. Saints: LT Jake Long, C Scott Wells, RB Isaiah Pead (hand), and RB Trey Watts (hamstring).

Saffold and Jenkins were both working on the side, an indication that neither is far away from returning.

New additions to the injury list coming out of the New Orleans game: CB Darren Woodard and S Matt Daniels.

Missing practice Monday: CB Janoris Jenkins (hamstring), FB Kadeem Jones (hamstring), LB James Laurinaitis (ankle). . .DT Michael Brockers (ankle), G/T Rodger Saffold, C/G Barrett Jones, G Brandon Washington,

"And the loss. We hope they can get things sorted out and get things settled down there.

Fisher's response: "It's very, very tragic because of loss of life. We don't have any details but I just feel very, very bad for the family.

Jeff Fisher was asked after practice about situation in Ferguson, where looting and protesting followed fatal shooting of teenager by police

For every player who committed a penalty against the Saints Fri, the entire position unit had to run. (So pretty much the entire team ran.

Not happy with 14 penalties Friday vs. New Orleans, Jeff Fisher has Rams run wind sprints _ lots of wind sprints _ after Monday's practice.

Light attendance for Monday's Rams practice, 401.

Per @jeffdarlington, Miami Dolphins sign QB Brady Quinn who was with Rams last season.

Rams begin practice week with sluggish practice Monday afternoon at Rams Park.

=========
Nick Wagoner @nwagoner

Missing piece still RG Rodger Saffold as he works his way back from a stinger.

Rams edging closer to having projected OL in place. Bulk of the first team reps for T Jake Long and C Scott Wells on Monday.

Small crowd and uneventful practice for the Rams on Monday. With some area schools back in action, crowd of just 401 people watched.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
All was really looking for was J. Long taking on close to a full work load. Sounds like he is, I'm good.

I don't think he has to worry about getting he knee whiped out by "friendly fire" like last year. It happened multiple times before the ACL tearing. Robinson holds his own and some. I think Long has a good shot at staying healthy. He had no issues other than LG getting into his space.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Thanks Bill....Anybody have a clue why Matt Daniels is hurt again?

I was gonna post this too. I can't see this guy keeping his spot again, special teams or not. He can't stay on the field. I hope it's not serious.