Jrry32 Too Early Mock Off-Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I think Fisher and Co. seem to be fine with Barksdale now and possibly the future. I can't blame them for it due to Saffold's injuries, but it's disappointing to see such a bright career be hampered by injuries.

…..

Legend
maybe you have a point. I stand corrected.

And after further review, I doint think the Rams would sign him anyway to what he can get on Market after his agent sells him as a "succesful LT"

Everyone seems to forget why our season is at stake. Bradford goes down, and we are in a panic. Not having a solid backup has put the Rams in the worst case scenario. Don't get me wrong I'm pro-Bradford, but being in this mess is because we think he is invincible. Of course I believe he will be back for the start of 2014 season, but do you really want to witness Deja Vu if he goes down again. If Quinn, Davis, and Clemens turn out to be a mess, drafting a QB in the first round is must . The reason being there are several other teams in dire need of a solid QB, and this coming draft has QB talent screaming. We need to take advantage of that. I'd say use our first pick for offensive tackle Jake Matthews, and our second first pick to land a QB. Murray, Boyd, Hundley would be good, but I'd say draft Derek Carr from Fresno state. Dude has a cannon for an arm, great
pocket presence, and a Warner-like work ethic. We need a solid backup, because if Bradford goes down again in 2014....fool me once...

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Everyone seems to forget why our season is at stake. Bradford goes down, and we are in a panic. Not having a solid backup has put the Rams in the worst case scenario. Don't get me wrong I'm pro-Bradford, but being in this mess is because we think he is invincible. Of course I believe he will be back for the start of 2014 season, but do you really want to witness Deja Vu if he goes down again. If Quinn, Davis, and Clemens turn out to be a mess, drafting a QB in the first round is must . The reason being there are several other teams in dire need of a solid QB, and this coming draft has QB talent screaming. We need to take advantage of that. I'd say use our first pick for offensive tackle Jake Matthews, and our second first pick to land a QB. Murray, Boyd, Hundley would be good, but I'd say draft Derek Carr from Fresno state. Dude has a cannon for an arm, great
pocket presence, and a Warner-like work ethic. We need a solid backup, because if Bradford goes down again in 2014....fool me once...

Amen! I've read very little about Derek Carr but I do know he is the brother of David Carr. Even with those impressive characteristics, I'm still hesitant to spend a first rounder on a qb. We could use it to fill another hole on our roster with a top-rated player. I'm about to watch Carr's highlights and get a better idea of the guy. Is he a guy who could wait to come out next year?

Derek is shattering his older brothers records and leading Fresno state to an undefeated season to possibly face Baylor or Oklahoma state in the fiesta bowl. He is projected a low 2nd rounder, but I guarantee if he leads them to a win in that bowl and has a great performance...easily top 20 pick. With Cleveland, Tampa, Jacksonville, Vikings, Texans definitely getting a QB first round, and Arizona/bears/bills in the second...landing a solid prospect in the second round for the Rams might be an issue. Draft one in the first please.