Jrry32 Return to LA Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I know you like Scooby Wright and I'm with you on Brothers who is really productive but doesn't seem as athletic as I'd like to see on this defense

With the 3rd pick is love to see us draft Antonio Morrison out of Florida - guy is super quick and can tackle, looks good in coverage. He has had some knee issues but if that's not affecting Jaylon Smith stock all that much I don't see how anyone can't say Morrison is one of the better ILB in the draft. I think he'd be great in our system

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Have there ever been 4 QB taken in top 10?

should of read top 15, as in 83 draft.. But I will say I for one can see 3 QBs going in the top of this draft.. I see a lot of teams needing QBs and there will be lots of trading up to land them imho

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
should of read top 15, as in 83 draft.. But I will say I for one can see 3 QBs going in the top of this draft.. I see a lot of teams needing QBs and there will be lots of trading up to land them imho
As great as that 83 draft was for qb there were still only 2 taken in top 10. The 2004 draft had 3qb in top 11.
I think 3 of the qb are round 1 worthy but wouldn't put this class in the conversation with 83 or 04
Just goes to show how (potentially) need can superceed overall rating

Btw, I used top 10 vs top 15 as my barometer because I do believe that if the Rams were to target a qb, they'd have to move up

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
As great as that 83 draft was for qb there were still only 2 taken in top 10. The 2004 draft had 3qb in top 11.
I think 3 of the qb are round 1 worthy but wouldn't put this class in the conversation with 83 or 04
Just goes to show how (potentially) need can superceed overall rating

Btw, I used top 10 vs top 15 as my barometer because I do believe that if the Rams were to target a qb, they'd have to move up

Good post, I foresee the top 3 QBs being taken in Top 10. Won't surprise me to see the top 3 taken in the top 8 picks. QBsas we both know always move up and I think teams will be moving up to get them/ there guy. I hope we are one of them. Snead & Fisher have no problems moving up or down. So I think we will be able to land one. I'm in the Wentz fan club w/ the wan table prez pin on chest