Jrry32 Post Christmas Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I"m not as sure of Lynch, though. Not sure why but I don't get the same vibe watching him as I do Goff.

Im with you for the most part. Lynch is a very good prospect. He has better size, running ability and arm strength than Goff. But I would not trade the farm for him, I would for Goff in a heart beat though. Goff has Manning feet/brain and the Rodgers arm when I watch him. When it comes to a qb, I will take brains over brawn everytime.Not saying Lynch wont be good, He is a Flacco/Rothlisberger mix but only up to like 70% of that mix. Lynch is basically a better version of Wentz, but just physically(no clue on smarts). If the Rams like Lynch, they should just stay put and draft Wentz and develop him. I prefer Goff over both easily though.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, by the trade value chart, our 2016 first and both 2016 seconds are about 1800 points, equal to the #4 pick. Throw in the 2017 #1 and we can get to #3. I'd do that for for Goff. I"m not as sure of Lynch, though. Not sure why but I don't get the same vibe watching him as I do Goff.

Picking #3 or #4, then having only a 3rd, 4th and 6th rounder left makes this a slim year but if we resign most of our FAs, we don't need a lot more to seriously compete. All the picks in the world won't help us if we don't get a QB.

Yea but the draft value chart is also theoretical. They gotta be willing to drop to the mid-first. That's not an easy thing to convince a team picking in the top 5 to do. But if we throw enough value at them, I think Dallas or San Diego will move down.

I'm pay whatever it takes for Goff. I like Lynch a lot. I'd trade up for Lynch. But I wouldn't make a RGIII trade (or anything similar to that) for Lynch. He's not the sure thing that Goff is imo. But he's EXTREMELY talented in his own right.

But yea, I'm with you. Goff or bust. Do what it takes to get the deal done. :)

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Yea but the draft value chart is also theoretical. They gotta be willing to drop to the mid-first. That's not an easy thing to convince a team picking in the top 5 to do. But if we throw enough value at them, I think Dallas or San Diego will move down.

I'm pay whatever it takes for Goff. I like Lynch a lot. I'd trade up for Lynch. But I wouldn't make a RGIII trade (or anything similar to that) for Lynch. He's not the sure thing that Goff is imo. But he's EXTREMELY talented in his own right.

But yea, I'm with you. Goff or bust. Do what it takes to get the deal done. :)

I'm glad we agree on this one when it comes to Goff. He is a surefire NFL starter in my mind. I'm very uncomfortable about picking a guy like Cook when there is a guy like Goff in the draft. He put on an absolute clinic today. All we have to do is get in front of the 49ers and we will either get Goff or Lynch.