Jrry32 No Tavon Austin Mock - 4/5/2013

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
jrry32 said:
DR RAM said:
I understand your not wanting to reach on a WR, but you're willing take a couple 2nd tier guys with two high draft picks to compete for a position with a guy that a high draft pick was used on just last year? That's 3 high draft picks for one position if my fingers are working correctly. Wouldn't you rather go get your guy, or even trade down and get your guy? Or do you think Williams is THAT guy? If that's the case, I understand your logic completely.

He can be. I'm not really that stuck on the Williams pick. I like him but it's not make or break. Just thought I'd defend my logic. I'd be just as happy with Da'Rick Rogers there(I'm just afraid of his mental make-up and don't have the ability to ease those fears). Would be more happy with Hunter or Wheaton but I had both as off the board.
Show us your whole board through the second since you already have it. Love to see it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
jrry32 said:
DR RAM said:
I understand your not wanting to reach on a WR, but you're willing take a couple 2nd tier guys with two high draft picks to compete for a position with a guy that a high draft pick was used on just last year? That's 3 high draft picks for one position if my fingers are working correctly. Wouldn't you rather go get your guy, or even trade down and get your guy? Or do you think Williams is THAT guy? If that's the case, I understand your logic completely.

He can be. I'm not really that stuck on the Williams pick. I like him but it's not make or break. Just thought I'd defend my logic. I'd be just as happy with Da'Rick Rogers there(I'm just afraid of his mental make-up and don't have the ability to ease those fears). Would be more happy with Hunter or Wheaton but I had both as off the board.
Show us your whole board through the second since you already have it. Love to see it.

I don't. I didn't take the time to break it down pick by pick. Just guesstimations. Things could end up very differently. Might be a good idea to elaborate next time on other guys who I would take over the pick in the same range.