Jrry32 No Cooper? No White? No Problem Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
If fisher went with gurley with our 1st pick then he truly believe it's up to the back to break free and not the oline to make holes.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just cannot see RB as anything other than a luxury in the first round. And that is considering that I think Gordon is an instant impact player. With Gurley the injury bothers me and I would rather see them go OL in the first and if he is still on the board in the 2nd round take him as BPA.

Rams gotta infuse this OL with talent man. Only guy I would take over OL in the first is Cooper because he is an instant impact upgrade at wideout. But even then the Rams are rolling the dice with OT.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At 19, Gurley would likely be the BPA. This is the best RB I've seen in college since AP at Oklahoma. I would be ECSTATIC with this draft, and I'm not sure people are really looking at Jrry's projected starting Oline - he has all the holes filled, and got some depth with rookies as well.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I like the picks and reasoning, but I just can't see the Rams trading down to take a RB. Not unless they get more than what you project!! Like there #19, 2nd round #11, and another pick!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like the picks and reasoning, but I just can't see the Rams trading down to take a RB. Not unless they get more than what you project!! Like there #19, 2nd round #11, and another pick!

The trade actually favors us slightly on the chart. The #11 pick in the 2nd round is a really good spot for us.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The more I think about this mock, the more likely I think this is to happen. I think that people are a bit too enamored with Benny and Zac Stacy....Stacy can be our 3rd RB, Tre a good 2nd, and Benny can fight with Chase Reynolds to fill the role of RB/ST stud. Our number one RB next year could be a rookie.

On Fisher's Titan teams, he essentially had two RBs for most of his long tenure there - Eddie George, and Chris Johnson - while they are two completely different styles of RB, they both carried the load. Both those guys were superstars - could Tre get there? Perhaps. But I can see us taking MG3 or Gurley in the first round after trading down.