Jrry32 New Year's Eve Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
With the way he's played today, I'll pass on Sims haha. :LOL:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought he had a stronger arm than he's demonstrated tonight, don't know if I'm wrong or he's trying to finesse it rather than let it rip.

Yea, some of his throws in the second half have surprised me because they seemed to lack arm on them.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Like a lot of this. Posted a similar scenario on another board

I had White, Cann and a couple of oline option in the 3rd. I like Booker but I can't get on board with another RB this early when this line is still such a mess. Boling and Havenstien provide some depth and I like that, but I have no confidence in Jones.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Nice write up, man.

I just hated picking a WR #1 and Glennon to back up Sam. That wouldn't help anything.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Nice job jrry I appreciate the effort. In your scenario for the #10 pick who else is off the board? I like what you've got to say about White but I wonder if there isn't an Oline or MLB prospect that we would give consideration to there. I like Cann too but in my (admitted lame effort next to this) I am looking at QB Hundley there.

It will be interesting to see what happens in FA and how that affects the draft this year.