Jrry32 New Coaching Staff Excitement Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
A contract is only bad if you can't get out of it. It's why Tavon's and Barron's contracts are nothing more than minor inconveniences for now. We're stuck with both for a year (unless we trade Barron). After that, it is easy to get out of both contracts.

Not sure I'd characterize Barron's 2017 $4.mil in Dead Cap a 'minor inconvenience', or his $3.mil 2018 Dead CAP either, guess it's a matter of perspective. Now, on the other hand, ... Austin's $0 Dead Cap in 2018 is what I do call convenient.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure I'd characterize Barron's 2017 $4.mil in Dead Cap a 'minor inconvenience', or his $3.mil 2018 Dead CAP either, guess it's a matter of perspective. Now, on the other hand, ... Austin's $0 Dead Cap in 2018 is what I do call convenient.

$3 million dead cap is a minor inconvenience. As is $4 million dead cap. Especially when you're opening up $7 million in cap room.