Jrry32 Final Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
If DGB is still available when the Rams pick at #41 I hope the Rams take a chance on him! At that point I think he is definitely worth the risk! Unless, of course, the Rams take another WR (Cooper, White or Parker) with their 1st Round pick!
I'm on the fence. I wouldn't be upset either way.
It seems our 2nd rnd picks under Snead have been high risk / reward types.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
What is your opinion of DGB?
He seems to be a guy people either love or they wouldn't touch.

Personally wouldn't touch him...but I can't argue that he's one of the top five most talented players in this class.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I personally wouldn't touch DGB...but I can't deny that he's a top five player in terms of talent. That's why I believe that he'll be scooped up by someone in the late first. Can't argue with the pick, even though I'd rather have Clemmings.

I doubt Grayson makes it to the third, but as you said, no trades, and ultimately, I'd have no complaints with Grayson in the third.

You know how much I love Peat as a prospect. No need to rehash it. ;)

Glowinski is a very good offensive line prospect. Big, powerful, just the right fit for a PBS. Fits at either guard position, and he can likely kick out to right tackle in an emergency. Good pick.

All in all, I wouldn't have a problem with this draft. DGB is the big one for me. If Fisher can screw his head on straight, we have ourselves a lesser Randy Moss without the work ethic concerns on the field and this draft is an easy A+ for me. If not, then this draft could turn out to be a C+ at best.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
What games was this scout watching, I disagree completely
Probably watched several, but Maryland was quoted specifically. That was the first game of the season for Stanford. There was a site a guy gave me in here that had games that were on TV a couple hours after they were played that could be viewed in on the website...Can't remember the link...I don't remember the Maryland game vs Stanford..I do remember Maryland game versus Iowa...and they were giving Scherff hell too....I wonder if it was the DE Monroe...or maybe it was an OLB...Not just speeding by him either, but blowing him back into the backfield...