Jrry32 Bring on the Foles Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Been waiting for this mock! Love the players but my only concern would the availability of Cann and Dawson. I really don't think either will be there but that's just my opinion.

Curiosity asking.... If Cann is gone who would you be looking at and same for Dawson in the 3rd?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Been waiting for this mock! Love the players but my only concern would the availability of Cann and Dawson. I really don't think either will be there but that's just my opinion.

Curiosity asking.... If Cann is gone who would you be looking at and same for Dawson in the 3rd?

Erving in the 2nd then.

Not too concerned about the third. Someone will be there. Dawson is just a BVA pick.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think they both have higher upsides, and are better players right now.

You're certainly entitled to that opinion. I don't share it. Especially not with Flowers.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Flowers reminds me of a stronger Barks but not as refined(sloppy). I think he could turn into a really good guard though. At tackle though I would be very worried.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Flowers reminds me of a stronger Barks but not as refined(sloppy). I think he could turn into a really good guard though. At tackle though I would be very worried.
He really shows on tape. Very powerful guy, really smooth, makes pass pro look effortless. Not asked to block on the 2nd level much. Understands angles, alwayays looking to pick up next guy. Definitely needs work on hand placement. Best reps in bench. Still young.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
He really shows on tape. Very powerful guy, really smooth, makes pass pro look effortless. Not asked to block on the 2nd level much. Understands angles, alwayays looking to pick up next guy. Definitely needs work on hand placement. Best reps in bench. Still young.

Would be good depth and a good guard. Could fill in at tackle or start there in a few years if progreses well. Love his strength for sure.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Both him and Clemmings have their technical flaws. But Clemmings just has better overall talent. Regardless, the Rams would be foolish to go into the draft without any veteran options at RT. I wouldn't want Clemmings or Flowers starting there as rookies but I'd take Clemmings over Flowers by a large margin at OG and my opinion is that Clemmings has a lot more upside down the line at OT than Flowers.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Both him and Clemmings have their technical flaws. But Clemmings just has better overall talent. Regardless, the Rams would be foolish to go into the draft without any veteran options at RT. I wouldn't want Clemmings or Flowers starting there as rookies but I'd take Clemmings over Flowers by a large margin at OG and my opinion is that Clemmings has a lot more upside down the line at OT than Flowers.
I think Flowers could play either OT, or G. Who do you think gets drafted first, Flowers, or Clemmings? I say Peat, then Flowers, and Clemmings will come after them, and I'm not saying the 3 first off the board.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Flowers could play either OT, or G. Who do you think gets drafted first, Flowers, or Clemmings? I say Peat, then Flowers, and Clemmings will come after them, and I'm not saying the 3 first off the board.

Probably Flowers. Which is good to me. Could trade down 5 or 6 spots, pick up a 2nd, and then grab Clemmings if Cooper, White, and Mariota are gone.

Regardless, the Rams need to go into the draft with a LEGITIMATE veteran option at RT and LG.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What if they can't trade down? That's the dilemma I'm struggling with right now. I was sort of banking on one of those tweeners DE/LBs prior to the Ayers signing.

Take whoever is at the top of my board. Likely Clemmings. Unless someone unexpected falls. But I highly doubt they'll be in a situation where they can't trade down.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Do yo like Clemmings over Peat and or Flowers?

If you had to take an Offensive Lineman with the #10 pick and they were all available which one would you take? I think there can be arguments made for several of them but I think as of now I would take Scherff or Peat.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I think there can be arguments made for several of them but I think as of now I would take Scherff or Peat.

I would take Peat because of upside, but the Rams did that with Robinson so Scherff would be the better choice for the Rams. He can play inside and might even be better at the next level doing that, however, could play RT too. Rams really wanted Zack Martin last year and Scherff is the closest to him.