Jrry and others, what are we doing tommorow and why?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I need to act like I know what I'm talking about. Haven't been paying attention to this years draft, because our owner is an asshole, and other stuff going on.

What about this OL from Iowa? Looks pretty solid. Can play anywhere on the line. Strong. Maybe get him in a trade down?

Watched some film but not enough on any of the prospects.

Get me up to date guys.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Someone add another "r" in that title, and run 3 miles for me too pls. Thanks.

Ltrautman

MIZ
I think we are lucky if Scherff is left at 10, we wont be able to trade down and get him. Andrus Peat, Ereck Flowers, and Devante Parker have been mentioned a lot with the Rams if Scherff is gone

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I think we are lucky if Scherff is left at 10, we wont be able to trade down and get him. Andrus Peat, Ereck Flowers, and Devante Parker have been mentioned a lot with the Rams if Scherff is gone

Who in front of us need OL? ATL, NYG?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Nobody knows. We all have our ideas of what we want but none of us really know anything about what the Rams plans are, other than they are going to get at least one Olinemen and one QB, maybe a LBer or WR... based on their predraft visists.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Is the Flowers kid worth it, or do we trade down n look guard?

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Is the Flowers kid worth it, or do we trade down n look guard?
Flowers is very good. NFL brass will like him more than most media predict. I mentioned in another thread, realistically the Rams I believe only rate Winston, Mariota, Cooper, White and Gurley over Flowers. With those other guys gone, flowers is the pick

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I have, more than any other time, felt that this draft will be blown up early and often by trades.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Ram's first pick went anywhere from the second pick in the first round to the last in the second round!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Gonna watch some tape of the Flowers kid, then go run because no one here is volunteering. Thanks guys