Joyner's injury leaves Rams thin at cornerback/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Gaines completely stuffed Mike Evans in college so he can cover big WRs unless we are talking about Megatron. Big Wrs that can't catch or run great routes are easy to cover. Just ask our opponents.o_O

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This secondary is going to be full of Pro-Bowl level players by next year in this system, under this staff.

At CB the Rams will settle in with Johnson/Gaines/Joyner as their top 3, with Jenks as the first guy off the bench. Are you kidding me? When they all get back healthy the talent and depth will be elite no doubt about it.

At S the addition of Barron is going to be absolutely huge. He is a perfect addition to this scheme and Williams is going to unleash this kid's strengths around the line of scrimmage where teams are actually going to have to ACCOUNT for where he is. How long has it been since we had a safety like that? Seriously. Meanwhile, TJM who is no slouch hitting simply has to show he can transition into less LOS responsibility and more coverage.

I am so happy with this defense right now it's not funny. They gotta get this offense figured out for the future, load it with some young interior OL and a QB who has a future in this league and this team is set for a nice window.